Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Castletown Chieneze

Default Castletown Chieneze

i was speeking to the man in the chineze and he said that if things go well he is hoping to open next week before christmas.
    c jones

Quote Originally Posted by cezzy1234
    i was speeking to the man in the chineze and he said that if things go well he is hoping to open next week before christmas.
    Really, this should of been posted in the general running on the thread you started.

Bought a meal from here the other night, was really good and cheap,but 1 thing they r open til 1am in the morning and i don't think they will get much business, when we went in it was empty and the streets were dead!!

Thumbs up

Myself and my wife had a takeaway meal from there on Saturday nite and i thought it was very nice and prices are very reasonable. Will certainly be goin back there instead of drivin into Thurso.

Quote Originally Posted by BazzaG
    Myself and my wife had a takeaway meal from there on Saturday nite and i thought it was very nice and prices are very reasonable. Will certainly be goin back there instead of drivin into Thurso.
    Wherabout in Castletown is it? Im working in Thurso today and might pop in on my way home since I will be passing through anyway!! Do you know the phone number?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Hi Connie its rite next to the chippy, There fone number is 01847821888, They are closed on Mondays, Cheers Baz

Quote Originally Posted by BazzaG
    Hi Connie its rite next to the chippy, There fone number is 01847821888, They are closed on Mondays, Cheers Baz
    Aw, isn't that just typical...never mind i'll try it some other time!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Thumbs up

Had 2 chineses from here very good and much cheaper than charlie chan and closer to my home so i will be using it! Sorry charlie ...

Only bad point if it is one It is a very young person who takes order and serves you and customer care not really there. Then they proceeded to all start shouting at each other in chinese .... by the tone i could tell someone not happy! As a customer did not need to know they had fallen out...

Quote Originally Posted by teritoots
    Had 2 chineses from here very good and much cheaper than charlie chan and closer to my home so i will be using it! Sorry charlie ...

Only bad point if it is one It is a very young person who takes order and serves you and customer care not really there. Then they proceeded to all start shouting at each other in chinese .... by the tone i could tell someone not happy! As a customer did not need to know they had fallen out...
    I used to work in kitchens with a guy from Tai Wan he always sounded cross and didn't use please or thank you, that was just the way he communicated, whether things were going swimmingly or the pressure was on. Nice guy fun to be with, if you accepted that he was as he was.