Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: SEPA

Anonymous Guest

Default SEPA

I notice that SEPA have requested Dounreay to take action to prevent Rabbits from entering/leaving the area around the low level waste pits on the site, not sure if the restaining order will cover all other types of wildlife - eh scorries could be a bit of a problem. I wonder if the Scottish Environemntal Protection Agency have done a study to determine the effects that this may have on the ecosystem that is the low level waste pits
    Obviously the concern is the carrying of contamination outside the pits area, which should be investigated but the fact is that action must be taken on the basis of what one SEPA inspector states, resulting in significant cost to the tax payer whether it is justified or not.

Default Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

Wonder which tactic they'll use,

1. Bludgeon over the head with a truncheon.
    2. Blast them with a 12 gauge shotgun.
    3. Set the Guard Dogs on them.
    4. Call in 'Black Andy'

Anonymous Guest

would really hope it was No4, rabbit extermination consultant

are these radioactive rabbits similar to the rampant rabbits so beloved of the girls in sex in the city?

jjc Guest

I don't know... you try and have a perfectly civilised conversation about radioactive rabbits and somebody sneaks on in and brings the whole tone of the conversation crashing down to the realms of filth.

Squidge, you should be ashamed

are these radioactive rabbits similar to the rampant rabbits so beloved of the girls in sex in the city
    No Sqidge, the radioactive rabbits are green and the rampant rabbits are pink, and one of them cant get myxomatosis

Quote Originally Posted by jjc
    Squidge, you should be ashamed

My humblest apologies - i thought it was funny

Squidge!! it was funny, very funny, it's just that most around this board have had a humour bypass early on in their lives

jjc Guest

And, for those of you who missed it...

Mr Sensitive Guest

What's that supposed to be jjc? A smiley with Myxomatosis?

Anyways, the panic is over. The men in white coats have done a careful scientific analysis and concluded that the rabbits' droppings dont glow in the dark. We can all sleep safely in our beds tonight. Thank goodness for that.

Rabbit stew anyone?

jjc Guest

They had an article about the 'radioactive rabbits' on Radio 4's Today programme yesterday.... They have added it to their 'listen again' page here (you'll need RealPlayer to listen).