Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the central, thurso

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    its even cheaper if you make it at home!

I've not been in the Central for months but if I were to have a problem with the service/meal I would certainly voice my opinion then and there rather than come on here and moan about it.

Doubt Brian will take notice of anonymous complaints on here much more likely to listen to ones that he or his staff are faced with at the time of complaint - you can't rectify something if its not brought to your attention at the time, its a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted
    Aha... Finally. Someone who has seen the light and has sense.

Totally correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    well try the perrie cafe at scrabster £6 for large breakfast £5 for the smaller one jeid and its great value if you like and then come back and tell us the central good value for money

That's a good way to advertise.

Must admit, I thought the prices were steep, but wasn't disappointed once I got the food and saw the portions and quality of food. I'd much rather pay more for a quality meal and go out less!

I didnt come on here to complain behind a hidden identity, I came on to highlight to other parents the danger of the establishment.
    I dont think this danger would of been brought to customers attention if I left it up to the owner would it? I also didnt complain to the young lady behind the bar on the day as she saw the incident for herself! & from experience many complaints given to staff are NOT passed to management.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIE View Post
    I didnt come on here to complain behind a hidden identity, I came on to highlight to other parents the danger of the establishment.
    I dont think this danger would of been brought to customers attention if I left it up to the owner would it? I also didnt complain to the young lady behind the bar on the day as she saw the incident for herself! & from experience many complaints given to staff are NOT passed to management.
    I wasn't referring to yourself in this instance. All complaints are passed on... but once they are, it's out of our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    If you're trying to say that the kids meals in Y Not are better priced, then erm, you should probably re-educate yourself. The kids meals in the Central are £4.50 as well... even though the menus say £4.55
    didnt think there was a kids menu in y-not we normally get an adult meal between them and they sit quite happily with that and last time i was in menu's said 4.50
    I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123