Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Black Isle wildlife park

Thumbs up Black Isle wildlife park

Just back from aweeks holiday in Nairn with the kids and we thought we would break up our journey and drop into the Black Isle wildlife park, Absolutley fantastic, Great layout, Fun for all the family or just those that like wildlife,
    Kids and adults can handle some of the animals,Huge variety of animals too be seen. My favourite were the Meercats + Wallaby's, have some fantastic photo's of them which i will upload soon.
    Highly recommended and i will certainly be goin back. It is wheelchair accessable as i got my daughter around every area without any probs

totally agree, spent first week at embo and went to the black isle park, brilliant day, got to handle a corn snake in the petting area, whilst the bairns got to handle the rabbits. my son was fair taken with the nubian goats.
    the zip slide is good for the kids to run some of their steam off. and can also take a fair bit of weight (as it still worked even after i'd had a shot!)
    and the shop stocks some lovely items at a reasonable price