Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Weather Forecasts

Default Weather Forecasts

I'm always looking for these on the internet and wondered if any are better than others? Or what about radio?
    What ones do you find to be generally ok?

Default Weather Forecasts

Try Accuweather. You can get an hourly update for your own particular postcode. I find them fairly accurate but as you probably already know the weather in Caithness is pretty changeable, four seaons in one day is possible. Worth trying that site.

Just ask our very own Tuggmistress, you wont get a more reliable forecast anywhere.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Just ask our very own Tuggmistress, you wont get a more reliable forecast anywhere.
    As Changilass says, Ask the lady who lives up the hill. She has powers! Magical powers I tell you.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Talking weather

As farmers we are always watching the weather for windows to do certain jobs like hay, moving stock and my hubby swears by the orkney weather site it is pretty accurate for 3 days.

Doing missionary work in Northern England

I use Metcheck.com.
    The 48-hour forecast is usually pretty accurate considering I live coastal.
    I also like all the extra info it gives without it becoming complicated.