Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick North uniform

Default Wick North uniform

Just a quick silly question really!
    My youngest starts there this summer, we were always under the impresiion that its Ok to wear jeans with school polo and jumper etc, but have been told that South School is now trousers only,wondering if its a wick wide thing?. My daughter finished there this year but missed the last week so dont know if anythings changed, anyone know?

My daughter goes to the Pulteneytown Academy, the new term starts with uniform changes which mainly is no jeans allowed, all children must now wear either black or grey trousers (girls can wear black or grey skirts if desired) although boys who are hard on trousers may wear black jeans but they must be smart.

I'm not at all sure if this applies to all the local schools, I have a feeling it doesn't.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4 View Post
    Just a quick silly question really!
    My youngest starts there this summer, we were always under the impresiion that its Ok to wear jeans with school polo and jumper etc, but have been told that South School is now trousers only,wondering if its a wick wide thing?. My daughter finished there this year but missed the last week so dont know if anythings changed, anyone know?
    My youngest goes to the north school and it's fine to wear jeans with their polo and sweatshirts as far as i know
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else