Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Blonde and The Sheep

Default The Blonde and The Sheep

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown. A few days later, as she was driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass. Admiring the cute woolly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"

The shepherd, always the gentleman replied, "Of course."

The blonde thought for a moment and for no discernible reason said, "352."

This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably, totally amazed and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock."

The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.

When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

The Other ending to this Joke is this :-

The farmer was so amazed he gave her the pick of the Flock. After she had picked a nice young Wooly Lamb the Farmare asked her.

"OK how id you do that? there is no way you could have counted all these sheep in the 30 seconds it took you to come up with that number."

Batting her eys at the Farmer the girl said :-

"It was easy really I just counted all their legs and then divided by four"

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe