Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Street Parade Stewards

Default Street Parade Stewards

Get the best view of the street parade! Get to wear a cool high-viz jacket! Volunteer to be a steward for '2009:A Sinclair Odyssey' on 11th September to get involved with Wick's fiery Street Parade!

If you are interested, let us know as soon as possible and we will give you more information.

Thankyou!

The Theatre Modo Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre Modo View Post
    Get the best view of the street parade! Get to wear a cool high-viz jacket! Volunteer to be a steward for '2009:A Sinclair Odyssey' on 11th September to get involved with Wick's fiery Street Parade!

If you are interested, let us know as soon as possible and we will give you more information.

Thankyou!

The Theatre Modo Team.
    can i help you out with this ?? will the pipe band be there ??

Hi there,

I'm sure you could help, yes! And yes, the pipe band will be playing.

We basically need as many people as possible to steward the procession from Market Square to the Harbour on friday the 11th. We will have a briefing on tuesday 8th at the old Glass Factory to give details about the show and exactly where you will be needed, and then we will all meet at 7pm on the Friday.

If you can think of anyone else or any groups who might be interested in helping out, then let me know!

Suzie
    Theatre Modo

Hi there,

I'm sure you could help, yes! And yes, the pipe band will be playing.

We basically need as many people as possible to steward the procession from Market Square to the Harbour on friday the 11th. We will have a briefing on tuesday 8th at the old Glass Factory to give details about the show and exactly where you will be needed, and then we will all meet at 7pm on the Friday.

If you can think of anyone else or any groups who might be interested in helping out, then let me know!

Suzie
    Theatre Modo
    when will this be need more detials please ??

The parade will be taking place on Friday 11th September between 7.30pm and 9pm. Stewards will need to be in Market square at 7pm.

We will have a short meeting with stewards on Tuesday 8th September at 7pm in The old Glass Factory, just next to Tescos.

The parade will involve nearly 300 young people from around Wick, and will move from Market Square at 7.30pm, down Bridge Street to the roundabout, down Union Street, and on to the Harbour for a firework finale for about 9pm.

I hope this clarifies things?

Suzie
    Theatre Modo

The parade will be taking place on Friday 11th September between 7.30pm and 9pm. Stewards will need to be in Market square at 7pm.

We will have a short meeting with stewards on Tuesday 8th September at 7pm in The old Glass Factory, just next to Tescos.

The parade will involve nearly 300 young people from around Wick, and will move from Market Square at 7.30pm, down Bridge Street to the roundabout, down Union Street, and on to the Harbour for a firework finale for about 9pm.

Suzie
    Theatre Modo
    how long will the short meeting be on for on tuesday ??

Hello,

The meeting will last no longer than an hour, especially if people arrive on time.

Do you think you can make it along?

Suzie
    Theatre Modo

Suzie
    Theatre Modo
    Where are the fireworks and boat burning taking place?

Hello,

The fireworks will be at Wick Harbour and the shipwreck/boat burning scene will be on the river, looking upstream from Bridge Street.

Are you interested in Stewarding for the parade?

Suzie.