Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tescos Petrol Station

Thumbs up Tescos Petrol Station

Would just like to tell everyone about my pleasent experience at Tesco Fillings Station this evening, I filled up my car and went to the shop to pay where the man was ever so friendly!! he asked for my clubcard which was stuck in my purse as it was a new one nd still had the ucky glue on the bak of it, so after a struggle i got my clubcard out and he asked if i would like him to pick the glue off for me?! I thought it was every so kind of him, he picked all the glue off for me and handed it back over.....Its nice when staff do that little bit extra to help you....

I know it makes all the difference when they do a little certinly keeps us customers, well most of us, very happy. I must admit a couple of times ive been into the kiosk in the main store theres two male assisatnats who are just the most helpfull and loveliest blokes you could meet. As tesco say every little helps.