Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All Thurso Indian Takeaway Customers!

Unhappy To All Thurso Indian Takeaway Customers!

Hossain Would Like To Say Goodbye To All His Friends And Loyal Customers That He Has Made Over The Last 3 Years Working At The Indian Takeaway In Thurso.due To A Managerial Disagreement He Has Been Forced To Look For Employment Elsewhere.

Kindest Regards

Who is this guy ? Don't you normally put this kind of annoucment in the local paper? By posting this you are more or less saying he was sacked or told to go, which in turn could lead to a legal dis-pute (very one sideded to this guy no chance for his past employer in my opinion).

Is that the indian in the old dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by lydia.bain
    Hossain Would Like To Say Goodbye To All His Friends And Loyal Customers That He Has Made Over The Last 3 Years Working At The Indian Takeaway In Thurso.due To A Managerial Disagreement He Has Been Forced To Look For Employment Elsewhere.

Kindest Regards
    oh ma god i cant believe he is leaving were is he moving too.

Quote Originally Posted by funky-dunky
    oh ma god i cant believe he is leaving were is he moving too.
    As it was a disagreement and he probably walked out or he may of been shown the door, do you honestly think he knows where he is going?

I hope he's not been trying to keep his business private then.....
    This is the right place for rumors to be started now.......

There are no jobs going in Caithness just now for Indian Tandoori Chef so he has had to go south, it's the takeaway in High Ormlie he worked at.

There are no jobs going in Caithness just now for Indian Tandoori Chef so he has had to go south, it's the takeaway in High Ormlie he worked at.
    YEAH I KNOW CUZ I KNOW HIM

Quote Originally Posted by jessabell
    As it was a disagreement and he probably walked out or he may of been shown the door, do you honestly think he knows where he is going?
    I only wanted to know where he is going cuz i no him i never knew he was going lol.

Yeah he might have got e sack but why did they sack him aint he like his cuz or summit? (do you know)

I only wanted to know where he is going cuz i no him i never knew he was going lol.

Yeah he might have got e sack but why did they sack him aint he like his cuz or summit? (do you know)
    Whats been going on here then?

Big Wow! he gone my my its the end of the world all the poor souls in tee in e bowla land will starve to death as they have lost the Albert roux of indian cooking, ye can always come to Wick and get a curry, anyway funky dunky if you know him so well like you say why don't you ask him yerself and stop greetin aboot it.

Unhappy No time to say goodbye!

He has been trying to say goodbye to everyone , he has made many friends whilst working up here, and is very grateful to everyone for there kindness.
    I probably will put a notice in the paper for him but wouldnt know how to word it politely,!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbo
    Big Wow! he gone my my its the end of the world all the poor souls in tee in e bowla land will starve to death as they have lost the Albert roux of indian cooking, ye can always come to Wick and get a curry, anyway funky dunky if you know him so well like you say why don't you ask him yerself and stop greetin aboot it.
    I aint crying about it and yeah i will say goodbye to him ok.
    Why would i want to come all the way to wick just for a curry?
    I still know the other staff from there.

He has been trying to say goodbye to everyone , he has made many friends whilst working up here, and is very grateful to everyone for there kindness.
    I probably will put a notice in the paper for him but wouldnt know how to word it politely,!

hi thank you for letting us all know lydia and i wish him well for the near future.

Thanks Funky

Unhappy

Sorry to See him Go.

Always got good service and great Pizza's wont be the same without him.

Default indians

can you let me know how he gets on
    Last edited by funky-dunky; 08-Dec-05 at 00:22.

yeah i know it is sad aint it.
    I hope he will be ok though.

Lydia i know you are going to miss him now you not going to go with him, because if i remember right you were going with him sorry for saying that on this page i should have pm'd you.
    Just hang out your dirty washing here lek! my god talk about gossips.

Yeeah and back to the subject please. lol

Yeeah and back to the subject please. lol
    I would'nt call it a subject doll, you should of put this news in the paper no on here where its turned to pure gossip, that guy will gringe to see his love life is now posted on caithness .org.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast