Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso

Gallacher Guest

Default Thurso

Any body from Thurso living out in Australia ? or over here on holiday .

I know an ex-workmate of mine from BT Thurso, who, with his family is now living in Oz........his name is Alan Longmuir.
    Regards

Brian Mackay
    Caithness Footie Forum site editor

My little sis use to live in thurso and she now lives in Queensland

Quote Originally Posted by Brizer2k2
    I know an ex-workmate of mine from BT Thurso, who, with his family is now living in Oz........his name is Alan Longmuir.
    Didn't he used to be in the Bay City Rollers. (Their drummer if my memory serves me right).
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Gallacher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by linzy222
    My little sis use to live in thurso and she now lives in Queensland
    Thank's next time I'm up that way I mite look her up !

Gallacher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brizer2k2
    Thank's Brian glad to see Thurso F.C is doing so well , it's been a long time since I saw a game , Do you know Walter Duff ? say hello if you do .

Thanks Ron .

Anonymous Guest

I worked in Australia a few years back myself Ron, based most of the time in Canberra, but used to routinely go up to ANSTO in Sydney, in the district of Sutherland no less.

My brother lives in melbourne & i've also been to ansto

Gallacher Guest

Default Thurso

Thank's for the replys Kw14Ultra and Absolut 1 , ansto does not have a look in compaired to Dounreay ! it is about 10 miles west of me and they are talking about adding a new reactor to it , which is not very good for the area , they should go and build it out in the bush some were else . Got any sun up there ? it is chucking it down here and 15 deg C .
    I have to say this is one great web site , good to find out what is going on up there in good old Caithness .

Thank's