Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: reincarnation...

Default reincarnation...

i ken we'v spoken aboot 'iss before but am readin loads aboot'ed ifanow by silvia browne an am even more convinced aboot 'e whole thing....

so, whats yer take on'ed?

fact or fiction? - cana be more fiction than 'e bible surly??
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I like to think that there is something after we pass on, it may not be fact but nobody can prove any different can they! You hear so many stories of people remembering things that havent happened to them in this life but in another. Im with you on this one trix!
    same same but different

Thumbs up

I like to believe in reincarnation, I think it sounds great.

I remember from school think it was Buddhists or something like that, that believed in it and they had a cycle for it depending on how good you are in life. The better you were in life you would be a cat or dog etc and if really good you would get to come back as human at least I think that is what it was my memory is a little patchy

i too believei it exsits too
    Its like my mother use to say about my youngest and other babies she'd encountered
    "you've been here before".

Over the years I've ben able to pick up on a babys ,been here got the tshirt vibe too.

Think some dogs I've met have been human before.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Yeah n some humans I have met have been proper dogs!!
    He who laughs last - 'Probably didn't get it!'

Well all I can say today is that I must have been REAL bad in a previous life!

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    I say that everyday.

I think the reality is that we get eated by worms...so in essence we do become part of the earth.

knowing what the world has become in the forty years i have been around, i dont think i would want to come back after death, not that i believe in reincarnation, but each to their own on this one..

Reincarnation? A definate yes. I think most of us have 'been here before.'
    Many children till around the age of six can recall parts of their past lives and sometimes in great detail, though later these 'memories' are lost....perhaps to them being put down to being an over imaginative child and discouraged from day dreaming.
    I have came across a few interesting stories of children and even some adults 'remembering.'....including myself.........but that's another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    apparently (according til silvia browne) ye write up a chart for yersel when yer on 'e ither side an ye actually choose what happens til ye.
    'iss all goes on before ye go intil a wifies womb til be born.

its a hard idea til grasp.....

as some o' ye's ken fie before i was regressed intil a past life, a little deif black lascie in africa i telt 'e regresser....
    Blessed Be...

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    apparently (according til silvia browne) ye write up a chart for yersel when yer on 'e ither side an ye actually choose what happens til ye.
    'iss all goes on before ye go intil a wifies womb til be born.

its a hard idea til grasp.....

as some o' ye's ken fie before i was regressed intil a past life, a little deif black lascie in africa i telt 'e regresser....
    How does iss silvia browne know all iss en?
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    How does iss silvia browne know all iss en?
    well, apparently she hes a spirit guide who tells her all 'e crack...francine her name is.

iv read 2 o' her books an in 'e middle o' readin her third.
    Blessed Be...

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    well, apparently she hes a spirit guide who tells her all 'e crack...francine her name is.

iv read 2 o' her books an in 'e middle o' readin her third.
    I've read Doris stokes book, and another whose name I cant remember - rita somebody, both well known mediums. both were 'don't knows' when it came to reincarnation. I think i might have a read of this silvia browne
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

yeah, ye should katarina....

life on the other side its called....

am readin 'the other side an back' ifanow...
    Last edited by trix; 02-Jul-08 at 15:58. Reason: spellin!!
    Blessed Be...

i remember story told by my friend when she was teenager she had nightmares. it started with her first period and lasted for few years almost every day. in her dreame she was being raped. and she wasnt her. some details of the dreams were always the same other were different as if she was seeing thing from different angles. her parents thought it may be down to watching a movie in which she saw something similiar. then they thought it may be the stress of becoming woman and hormonal changes. then they thought what if its like preminition. eventualy they send her to a psycholog who decided to use hypnosis to find out whats the reason behind that as he thought she may be a victim of parental abuse. when he finished the sesion he was dissapointed as she was telling a story of young girl being raped by soldiers during the 1 world war.what was amazing my friends voice and accent changed while she was speaking under hypnosis sshe was using words long time unused and describing details of which she could not have known. when they researched all the information they found the girl my friend was dreaming off. i dont know was it a genetic memory we all is said to have or she overheard that story somewhere or she was that girl or maybe the gost reached to her. the dreams stoped after she visited the villige and cemetary on which the body was burried. i am sceptic but i sometimes wonder...

I believe in past life,although most of my friends and family laugh at me for that belief!My son is very "scientific" and can "prove" to me that I am talking rubbish...but then again I talk rubbish a lot so why is this any different?x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

see now, how can people no believe efter hearin aboot stories lek 'at yet they believe that noah took all 'e animals in 'e arc 2 by 2

i wis readin 'e bible 'e ither day - samson an delilah...

3 times she asked him aboot his powers an 3 times he lied. all these times she betrayed him.....then he telt her 'e truth! that his power lay in his hair.....to which she betrayed him again an shaved off his hair....

(now come on....wis he stupid!!?)

how do people believe 'at but then dis real experiences that real people hev....experienced
    Blessed Be...

I most definitely believe in reincarnation.
    I believe that 'on the other side' we prepare a blueprint of the life we want to lead this time round in order to 'learn' and 'experience', with the final aim being to become as spiritually superior as we can on the other side.

I do not believe in Hell. I believe the closest we get to 'hell' is when we pass over, become a pure spirit again and have to acknowledge the life we have just left and the way we led it. Scary for many I would have thought!
    The lessons we learn in this life will determine what we choose to learn in the next life if in fact we actually decide to come back.

Personally, I'm hoping this is the last time round for me. I don't think this planet is going be a very nice place to be in the future and i'd rather watch from a distance if that's possible.
    Unless of course we can maybe reincarnate to another planet or being?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    I've read Doris stokes book, and another whose name I cant remember - rita somebody, both well known mediums. both were 'don't knows' when it came to reincarnation. I think i might have a read of this silvia browne
    I used to puzzle waiters by asking for a Doris Stokes steak.

I don't believe in reincarnation because I see no way to carry anything from this life into the next. It all resides in the brain and when the brain dies that's it as far as I am concerned.

This is the only form of reincarnation that exists in our world:-

http://www.nestle.ca/NR/rdonlyres/75...Eng_Evp_3D.jpg

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast