Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T in the park

Default T in the park

After deciding firmly that I didn't want to go throught the hassle of getting to the music festival again, watching Glastonbury has made me hanker after it. Anybody got, or know of someone who has, a spare ticket, looking for a buyer?

Quote Originally Posted by ~~Tides~~ View Post
    After deciding firmly that I didn't want to go throught the hassle of getting to the music festival again, watching Glastonbury has made me hanker after it. Anybody got, or know of someone who has, a spare ticket, looking for a buyer?
    There's loads on ebay, generally going for £20 or £30 above face value, which for ebay isn't too bad.

Is anybody going to T this year? I got my ticket sorted out but I've had a few cancellations with regards to who I'm travelling down with and actually camping with.... Feck!

Just wondering if anyone I know is going, not trying to stay or hijack someones tent just it would be good to know someone there lol

Smile

Im going!

Travelling from Aberdeen with a group of 41 and meeting another 6 Thurso folk there.

Thumbs up

nice one

Who all is going down from thurso?

also what bands you keen for seeing?

Saw two tickets plus camping for sale in co-op notice board in Thurso, also saw something somewhere else but sorry canna remember where. Will post if remember

I have 1 weekend ticket for T in The Park with camping for sale. I posted it on the 'For Sale' board yesterday and someone rang about. They were going to forward on their details but havent done so yet so im not sure if they are still interested. If you are interested, please PM me!

Thanks x

Our tickets arrived today (Snarfer and myself)
    We could not get camping tickets this year (quite glad as I am full of this sore throat, cold bug that is doing the rounds)
    so we just got the weekend tickets and are staying in a hotel in Perth, Wooo total luxury this year, clean toilet and running water!!!!
    Purrrfect !!

Default it's arrived at last !

See you all there !!!!!!!
    Purrrfect !!

Take your wellies!!!! its been raining for the last 8 hours, it will be fields on mud.....AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Take your wellies!!!! its been raining for the last 8 hours, it will be fields on mud.....AGAIN!!!!!!!!

All prepared, got waterproof troosers, wellies and jackets. Snarfer and myself are not camping this year just going on Sat and Sun, going away today taking mother and our wee boy down to my sisters first then we head off tomorrow.
    Purrrfect !!

Myself and about 12 other Thurso headcases are going down. Luckily I kept my 'over the trainer' wellies fae last year so will be taking them again. Leaving VERY early by car Friday morning hoping to get there about 8 or 9 to get the 15 man tent up lol

Managed to secure a ticket, from my friend's brother's girlfriend's brother's workmate's son last week end!

Was just wondering if anybody knew: this no alcohol train, obviously there is no consumption of alcohol allowed, but are you still allowed to take your stock for the campsite in your luggage??

Managed to secure a ticket, from my friend's brother's girlfriend's brother's workmate's son last week end!

Was just wondering if anybody knew: this no alcohol train, obviously there is no consumption of alcohol allowed, but are you still allowed to take your stock for the campsite in your luggage??
    I read this in the paper too but it didn't mention anything about searching people's bags, just that you couldn't consume alcohol on the train. To be honest, I really wouldn't feel like drinking that early in the morning anyway

Hope y'all travelling by car bought your car parking tickets in advance. If not, you might have a very long wait on the motorway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Hope y'all travelling by car bought your car parking tickets in advance. If not, you might have a very long wait on the motorway.
    yup, luckily i told ma mates who were gonna drive about the new car park passes. They've now made other travel arrangements.

With regards to the dry service on the train. I was led to believe that you cant carry drink on the train. But if you put it in a rucksack, who will know?

Smile

Well, everybody who's going, have a great time, regardless of weather!!
    cape locum et fac vestigium

found out that train down is just no drinking. Folk can take their carry-outs with them on the train.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    £17 for a car park ticket this year - crazy

im selling a weekend with camping ticket for £120 if anyone is interested just pm me asap?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast