Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz on 29/06/08

Default Quiz on 29/06/08

Hi Quizzers

There will be a quiz tonight but as yet I'm not sure what it'll be based on. I have a few idea's so will have decide a.s.a.p. if it's to start at 8.30 and hopefully I won't have the connection problems from last time I was quizzy. Jox

Okay folks, the quiz is ready. The theme for tonights quiz is nicknames so you have time to get your thinking heads on.

hi did anyone manage to get to the quiz tonight, i couldn't get through to the forum at all, third week now am definitely suffering withdrawal.

We managed to get the quiz started however only 1 question was asked. I got kicked out when I pressed on send for the second quesion and didn't get back in until after 11pm.

The scores were Stiggy 3 Andrew C 2 Venture 1.

I would like to declare Stiggy the winner but don't know how other's feel about it or what the rule is in this case.

Jox

I think you should do yours this coming Sunday as I'm sure you put alot of thought into it.
    stiggy