Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xstitching

I must get photies of stuff I've done as I travel around my friends and relations.........not actually kept much here for myself.....but I'll look out what I have.

I'm not good at producing something without a finishing date.....so tend to do births, marriages, anniversaries etc for other people.........to ensure I get to the end of them before I go back to the dolls houses/furniture.

LOL oddquine I'm like you I haven't got alot of stitchings in my house as I to stitch mainly for other people lol Annie I have almost finished the calendar bears and really enjoyed stitching it.

Question for everyone is there a xstitching club in wick? If not would people like there to be one set up maybe.

Did anyone see the Cross Stitch category winner in the County Show? I didn't make it but my mum showed me her photos of the Industrial tent.
    Very much a 'Wow' factor in alot of the work, especially the quilling winner and the overall winner with the patchwork little girl quilt.
    What a lot of work went into all of them.
    Puts my little Paddington Bear cross stitch to shame!
    I am the sundance kid, coming to you with a groove and a positive

This is the only one I have a picture of
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Thats lovely Unicorn well done
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Well done, unicorn! That's really nice, one of my favourite animals.

That is really beautiful unicorn. I am currently doing the cross stitch of the 4 wolf heads will got a pic on here when it's finished lol around about christmas lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12