Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Said Women Are The Best Drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    Jox I take issue - depends what kinda brain the woman has. Some women have very good spacial awareness! Sheesh like I said tarring us all wi the same brush!

Since I work in the tarmac industry I can tar you all better than some....start forming an orderly queue please, and no fighting at the back.

There had better be no offers of feathers from any quarter!

Further to the poor parking story I'll relate one that happened to me.

I was shopping in Sainsbury's recently, they have a big car-park of maybe about 300 spaces. There wasn't many cars in as it was 10am-ish, I've parked in space with loads of empty spaces around me. When I come back out I find a woman has parked right next to me! Why?-there was about 200 empty spaces yet she chose to park right slap,bang next to me! I felt like asking her why but I'd probably have been arrested for scaring her.

Do you not just love the Irish accent though? The guy that was interviewed, saying "befuddled"! If I had to be given bad news, I'd prefer a Southern Irish person to tell me it. It's a kind of "everything will be ok in the end, to be sure" type thing.
    I hate to admit it but men are probably better drivers. You get two kind of women drivers: the ones that drive like they're bi-polar, or the ones that won't overtake a tractor, even when the road is clear for the next 2 miles. Unfortunately, I fall into the latter category
    I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12