Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: satellite tv

Default satellite tv

When everybody in the building wants satelite TV this happens lol

If its profound what was the name of the golfer and what did he find?

Like it!! Brilliant

Good pic-would have been good if you got in closer, maybe at an angle too. Where is it?

It's a shopping centre in Birmingham.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

The old shopping centre was The Bullring if I recall correctly-is this one The Honeycomb?

OK I've lost the plot somewhere lol why has this been moved to photography? i could have understood it being moved to jokes as a joke photograpic comment but photography ...... Behave lol oh and is there anyway we could be informed as to who has moved a post? Just so we can see who keeps moving stuff around. I had my macro pictures moved off general and joined to a previous thread, i put the first one in photography as a tester of the water so to speak. Although they were both macro photograph compilations, its not a continuation, its a seperate thread. It is effectively a "what is it questionaire" and as such should be treated as a general subject so that the general population can have a guess and each post should treated as a seperate post, or have i got it wrong?
    If its profound what was the name of the golfer and what did he find?