Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz Tonight 22nd June 8.30pm

Default Quiz Tonight 22nd June 8.30pm

Hi folks, I was supposed to lead last weeks quiz, but it seemed like the chatroom gave up completely and as far as I know, the quiz didn't happen. I still have last week's quiz here and I'm happy to do it tonight at 8.30 as usual. Lets hope the quiz room works this week. If by some chance there was a quiz last week and there is another winner, no probs...but just to say I have one if not. See you all there in any case. Andrew C
    Is ì ’n dàs ìs truìme ìs ìsle ’chromas a ceann. - The heaviest ear of corn bends its head the lowest.

Hi Andrew just to let you know that there was no quiz last week. Unfortunately we all got kicked out and couldn't get back in until over an hour later. Let's hope its better this evening. We'll all be more than delighted for you to be quizmaster. See you there.

Thought that was probably the case Venture...couldn't get back in myself for a good few hours! Here's hoping for better things tonight! AC
    Is ì ’n dàs ìs truìme ìs ìsle ’chromas a ceann. - The heaviest ear of corn bends its head the lowest.