Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: They are sooo lovely

Default They are sooo lovely

I was just wondering what every one thinks of bull terriers? I absolutely love them and have done for years, but most people I know think they look horrible. What do you think? Ive included a picture.

I just cant wait until I have a big house with a garden so I can think about getting one. From what I know though Ill need ot do a lot of research first, find out about them properly. i cant wait, so cute Oh, and Ive just come across minature versions which i didnt eve knew existed. They are just the same but smaller. Didnt think anything could be cuter than bull terriers until i saw the minature breed.

At least no one will copy this signature

They are wonderful aren't they. BUT and isn't there always a but they are very strong very willful and take a lot of training. Mind you they are very clever. Hope you get your big garden and your dog and that you enjoy each of them
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

I too love Bull Terriers, they are in my top ten favourite breeds!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I have always loved the breed since I saw "Bulleye" on the musical Oliver. What a fab breed. I'd love to own one at some point in my life. I think the mini's are super too...
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect