Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Holiday sitters

Talking Holiday sitters

Hi

Does anyone know of anyone that does dog sitting at the pets home (for holidays), i saw a thread on here about recruiting people to do it, and having to have background checks etc...but i can't find it.

Does anyone know?

Cheers
    Saffy100

Hi,

I think the thread you are thinking about was the Highland Pet Care thread.
    I'm not sure if they have actually started yet, but they read these boards, so hopefully they will be able to come on and give you some more info.

Smile House/Pet Sitters

Thank you for remembering our name, Highland Pet Care! It`s been a long process preparing our House/Pet sitting business and our website is almost complete. We hope that our services will be beneficial to the community and we will be advertising shortly.

Default Pet Break

Try Inga at www.petbreak.co.uk we use her for our cats and weve never had a problem.

Default petsitter

hi try louis at horsesitter@hotmail.co.uk she will look after various animals as well as horses for folk when they are on hols etc. comes recomended and has own transport.