Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: R/C aircraft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking R/C aircraft

is there any one interested in flying model aircraft..and is there a club..

not seen anyone flying them around here dessie but i know that they have a R/C boats club
    Last edited by the_count; 19-Jun-08 at 19:37. Reason: spelling
    If its profound what was the name of the golfer and what did he find?

Only thing u have to watch for if u get a nitro or petrol model aircraft there noisy and u cant fly them anywere the electric ones u can fly them anywere were there aint public people going about.
    The reckon its better to buy a model flight simulater first and learn on that saves a lot of money in crash repairs

crash repairs are what makes the hobby so much fun lol i spenhours and hours repairing wings and tail parts on my gliders
    If its profound what was the name of the golfer and what did he find?

Well i bought a bladecx2 indoor helicopter to start with and its a very controllable helicopter doesnt like any wind i take to my work and fly it in the workshop were there is plenty space and its fun to play but i have lost track on how much blades i have bought for it to be honest about it takes about 7 sets of blades before u start getting the hang of it but i do enjoy playing with and im going to have to get an outdoor helicopter now from what i gather its the bigger the size and weight determines how stable it is in the wing but i will find out shortly.

Thumbs up Flying

also EDDIE.dont forget that helicopters are a lot harder to fly than helicopters..and its also advisable to learn to fly model aircraft.so as to get used to the controls...they are very sensative......i have 6 model planes i dont fly them because its very dificult to get the fuel up here..also you need a licence to fly them,,,,,,Dessie