Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 'ard Rock

Default 'ard Rock

Just home from the concert. it was brilliant. anyone else here go?
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

i missed it >_< i had college, grr, who all was playing it anyways i really wanted to go

there was on honre, whitenoise and liquid blue. cyanide were supposed til b there to but couldna make it so they were filled in for by 2 guys who did an acoustic set. they were part of a band but as a duo called themselves "sharp dressed men". lol.
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

I thought liquid blue were by far the best band on the night, and lets not forget that other police guy who went up to sing a song.

Default Cyanide

Sorry if anyone was looking to hear Cyanide, We had to pull out due to the members all having flu! some worse than others. But if you wanna catch Cyanide's next gig Look on Message Board below Crimson Tide Boss Hogg and Cyanide @ the Redwood 10th DEC start 7pm
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

yeah, i thught liquid blue were the best, but the sharply dressed men were totaly awesome, total kewl hearing them. and nuh you cant forget the police guy, total good concert though.total fun

Liquid Blue, the best ever thing to come out of Reiss. Its nice that they've pulled it together since the last time I heard them play, far more 'band like' than the other wick band. Sharp Dressed Men + old guy were excelent and although Liquid Blue were the best band, the moustache guy's song was the best song. (In my opinion).
    I really enjoyed eh concert, pitty its the last one tho.

Is Moncur one of the guys from Sharp Dressed men btw? If you are your a tosser (in the nicest possible way) for not throwing the t-shirts right to the back!

yes i am one of the 'sharp dressed men' lol. we are actually from a band called duress. 'old guy' is rob sutherland (the singer ben's dad). He was the brains behind the 'ard rock shows and felt it was right for him to sing one of his old songs. And sorry to anyone who didnt get an 'ard rock t-shirt but u should have got there earlier to get better seats.

Default Duress

Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words, my old man (the moustachge guy) wrote that himself, so thanks to all who liked it, we are 2 of the members of duress, and we would have been playing t5hat nihgt, but our drummer was in hospital us playing was quite by accident, glad you all liked it

and remember to come to the viewfirth on the 29th of December to see

Estrella, Duress, Liquid blue, PLatic food, and stevie taylors band play, thanks again