Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: "druggies"

How about another reason - Hydrogen Cyanide, or another Benzene or yet another Carbon Monoxide ...........

People smoke the stuff - is that not enough reason for not taking it.

Even if it does not cause any mental problems it certainly does fill your lungs with some lovely stuff.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject - Winston Spencer Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Believe that if you want Padfoot, whatever makes you feel good.
    thanx for your permission for allowing me to believe what i want and i dont personally use it as i am a smoker so cant say it defo works

are you sayin that is not true where is your agruement for that i was just pointing out you can be a cannibas user without damaging your lungs and eating it certainly doesnt affect your lungs
    I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Quote Originally Posted by padfoot View Post
    thanx for your permission for allowing me to believe what i want and i dont personally use it as i am a smoker so cant say it defo works

are you sayin that is not true where is your agruement for that i was just pointing out you can be a cannibas user without damaging your lungs and eating it certainly doesnt affect your lungs
    ...and what about your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    ...and what about your brain?

i have still to see any research that proves any real links and as i have been smoking it for a long time and my brain is fine thank you very much hows yours???

Nuff' said.....

i have still to see any research that proves any real links and as i have been smoking it for a long time and my brain is fine thank you very much hows yours???

Cannabis free which is more than can be said for yours?

You are not supposed to alter quotes surely ?????????????

And my head is quite cannabis free thank you very much, when was the last time you had yours checked, you are quick to come in with short comments now, you never came back with the links to your research on your post earlier, I was actually quite interested in reading them but perhaps you don't have any.

thats better

Who's altering quotes? Read above. You wrote it. Maybe you need your eyes tested as well. Are you suggesting what I posted re using cannabis was untrue?

Who's altering quotes? Read above. You wrote it. Maybe you need your eyes tested as well. Are you suggesting what I posted re using cannabis was untrue?
    You have corrected the quote now, you had an extra bit in the middle
    And everyone here can't need there eyes tested

I have not seen the research you used for your post on cannabis so can't say is untrue, as I said earlier the information differs from any I have seen so far and was interested to see what you had read but you ignored that and took a dig at fantoosh instead and are taking little digs instead of backing up what you have said. What am I expected to think?????
    Last edited by padfoot; 25-Jun-08 at 01:33.

You have corrected the quote now, you had an extra bit in the middle
    And everyone here can't need there eyes tested
    Its the crime of the century.

Good grief there's more than one of you.

Sorry did I post that too quick for you.

Thumbs down

Its the crime of the century.

Good grief there's more than one of you.

Sorry did I post that too quick for you.
    Whose saying its the crime of the century but then to suggest that I needed my eyes tested when you knew you had made a mistake

So how about links to these facts instead of these boring little comments????

Whose saying its the crime of the century but then to suggest that I needed my eyes tested when you knew you had made a mistake

So how about links to these facts instead of these boring little comments????
    My suggestion to you getting your eyes tested referred to you posting that you smoked cannabis in one post and then denied it in another. If the comments are boring you then why are you replying.

There's one way to find out if the facts I gave are untrue. Research it yourself and prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Venture; 25-Jun-08 at 02:01.

Smoke it or eat it, whatever, it will still cause you to have a psychosis at some point in your life.

Well that wasn't very clear was it

and didn't deny anything thanx perhaps your brain is a little tired have another coffee

Saying my brain is free of cannabis is not saying I do not smoke it, saying you do something does not mean you do it all the time

My suggestion to you getting your eyes tested referred to you posting that you smoked cannabis in one post and then denied it in another. If the comments are boring you then why are you replying.

There's one way to find out if the facts I gave are untrue. Research it yourself and prove me wrong.
    As I said I have researched and nothing so far has turned up what you have said, I have done a fair bit of research already and am not gonna do it indefinately, just to read the same stuff over and over, if these were facts then you must have got them from somewhere so why not let us all see????

Well that wasn't very clear was it

and didn't deny anything thanx perhaps your brain is a little tired have another coffee

Saying my brain is free of cannabis is not saying I do not smoke it, saying you do something does not mean you do it all the time
    Judging by the content of some of your posts its just as well you don't smoke it all the time. You can't even quote the right post you are replying to. Maybe its you that needs the coffee, oh, and its legal.

Talking

Judging by the content of some of your posts its just as well you don't smoke it all the time. You can't even quote the right post you are replying to. Maybe its you that needs the coffee, oh, and its legal.

No I have used the right quotes, don't need any coffee thanx. I should know what I am referring to more than you. I guess you are not gonna give the data to support your facts then? That will speak for itself

Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Smoke it or eat it, whatever, it will still cause you to have a psychosis at some point in your life.
    So everyone that takes cannabis WILL suffer psychosis, would love to see the data to support that too. It is a genuine interest, if there is data to support that I would like to read it plz

Wink

And judging by the content of some of your posts you do not sound too mature either, nae offense just an observation

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast