Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pussy cat on pc

Default Pussy cat on pc

Mine has invaded! Settled down on my 'mouse' manoeuvering area-appropriate I suppose-blowing in her ear no good-talking ???-ditto.
    Will ye no get out of there cat so I can reply to Nick's post on the lit' section,.ref his youngster-ye need to read it for yourself
    Cann'y get the moggy off,so will have to call in the wee dog-her sparring mate-hope some of you dip into that little treasure

Hev ye tried a handful of catnip to tempt the cratur away from your mouse-mat and maybe not calling your mouse-mat a mousemat so that the cat doesn't get any ideas that there might be mice there?

i frequently return to my laptop to find someone small and feline has opened every application available, even a few i didnt know i had on here!!! or the gobbledegook instant messages sent to everyone in my address book!!

note to self - "close lid down on lapy before leaving the area!!"

though rather amusing is watching a kitten chase the cursor around the screen

Quote Originally Posted by kriklah View Post
    i frequently return to my laptop to find someone small and feline has opened every application available, even a few i didnt know i had on here!!! or the gobbledegook instant messages sent to everyone in my address book!!

note to self - "close lid down on lapy before leaving the area!!"

though rather amusing is watching a kitten chase the cursor around the screen

Maybe the puss cats are trying to log into pets corner and start a thread
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Default dogs on pc too

Archie has usually had such a hard day in the garden, chasing rabbits, he just gets in front of the pc..and falls asleep...bit like me really!!!!
    Caring people, caring for your animals......highlandpetcare.co.uk

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

Minnie frequently parks herself in front of the computer screen when I'm browsing.....and you daren't move her!!!! Another annoying habit she has is sitting on top of the newspaper when you're trying to read it....its an attention thing!!!!
    evelyn