Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: TV and aerial problem

Default TV and aerial problem

My tv has a fuzzy picture and my freeview isnt working, must be the ariel. Can anyone recommend someone who does tuning of aeriels, mine is in the attic.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

You could try Colin Chessor from Halkirk.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    You could try Colin Chessor from Halkirk.

I wouldnt. unreliable. expensive and comes with an attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    I wouldnt. unreliable. expensive and comes with an attitude...

I had him out a few weeks back and found him very reasonably priced and didn't find the chap to have an attitude at all.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    I had him out a few weeks back and found him very reasonably priced and didn't find the chap to have an attitude at all.

You must o been one of the lucky ones

Found Colin Chessor to be very pleasant. Got him to fit Sky+ recently. Was very impressed with his work and attitude. He also fitted Sky+ in my mum`s house and my sister`s house. We were all amazed how he and his colleagues even took their shoes off when coming into the house - you don`t see that very often! Wouldn`t hesitate to recommend him.

Default aerial probs

Had J Russell Homes & Gardens In Today
    Installed A New Aerial, Masthead Amplifier
    I Now Get All Freeview Channels No Breaking Up
    Perfect Picture And A Nice Guy .with Best Of All
    A Good Price And Guarantee.

Better Than The Last Firm That Missed Half Of The Channels
    And Aerial Blew Down.

When i had sky+ fitted a couple of years ago colin chessor fitted it. The guy who came was very good, but the guy who answered the phone in their, then halkirk office was abrut and a bit rude, i was told by the fitter that it was probably colin by the description i gave! Didnt find them expencive but i didnt know what the going rate was at the time as i just wanted the sky+ fitted.
    John russel has fitted freeview aerials for a couple of friends and they are very happy.
    Does anyone else locally work for sky now?

I had Colin chessor fit my Freeview and found them very good. The engineers were wearing their harnesses when up ladders as this is now law, and would advise anyone having aerial work etc done to make sure the person doing it is fully qualified and have their heights certificate.

We've had Colin Chessor fit an aerial. Would highly recommend him. Prompt, reasonable and professional. In fact I booked him again today for another aerial point in a bedroom.
    evelyn

What about graham beggs, are they aNY GOOD. THE AERIEL IS IN THE ATTIC AND EASY TO ACCESS.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come