Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: having kittens,now!!

Default having kittens,now!!

does anyone know how long a cat will be in labour for?

Kittens normally come at 30-45 minute intervals, even over one hour between deliveries. Generally takes between 2-5 hours but labour can last for up to 12 hours.

Hi, how is your little cat doing now. Labour can vary but once they start the birthing process and are showing no signs of distress things should be okay. If in doubt phone a vet....if she has been uncomfortable for more than an hour.

thanks!shes had one,sure theres more tho.she was panting a lot but ok now.her sister had 4 quite quickly,well prob in an hour.we didnt know she was in labour tho!its nail biting stuff!!

Hope everything has gone the way mother nature intended and your little cat has kittled safely...bless her.
    How many kitties did she have.................you must post pics as soon as you like....would love to see those little fluff balls.

hi.she had 3.hope thats the lot! she's sleeping now,really tired. i will try to get photos of them all on the org soon,when i work out how to do that!!
    i could do wi a wee dram now after that

Default Congratulations

Congratulations...."We are a cat-mother".
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Concatulations !!!!!!! Put your feet up and relax....copy the new mother and snooooooze..........................