Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Pets Memorium

Red face Your Pets Memorium

So many of us have loved and lost our pet and find there is no where for us to leave our memories and the love we shared with our four legged friends..... a place where we can share and bring together those funny whiskered little faces, the clumsy cuddles, the wagging tails or warm snuggles as they lay on our laps or flattened us on the sofa.
    If you feel you would like to leave your words of rememberance of pets past, you are welcome to share, right here.........
    Last edited by teenybash; 04-Jun-08 at 11:29.

my wee shetland sheepdog bex died over 4 years ago, i still miss him, we all still get tears in our eyes if we talk about him

ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Next month will be a year since we lost jake, it was the most horrendous time, i still cry when i think of it, we now have 2 gorgeous new dogs, who have helped so much in moving on, we recently did a sponsored walk in memory of jake and climbed one of his favourite hills "Fyrish", and raised over £400 for www.labrescue.co.uk

binbob Guest

Default lost dogs..

for my

rex
    scamp
    sherry
    gemma
    lucy
    jack
    millie
    breagh
    bliss
    sumo
    charlie
    primrose
    becky
    pippa
    abbi
    maisie
    all of my lost dogs since childhood and beyond....always loved,never forgotten...

Sheila
    Pepi
    Tasha
    Timmy
    are all my dog bairns who have crossed Rainbow Bridge

Paddy
    Fred
    Baba
    Moggy
    Fluffy
    Rusty
    Tiggy
    are my cat bairns who are waiting at the end of the bridge

Also various hamsters;mice;rabbits;ducks and hens.

All much loved and missed.

What a reunion there will be one day!!!!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

To Arbuthnot and Esmerelda (Arby and Esmy)cats, and Ben the dog, childhood pets that all live a long life.

To Tribble, the first cat i got when married, lived for nine good years.

To Small Fry, the chinchilla who lived for 10 days, and Little Kitten, just one day, both called to the big wild afterlife in the sky before their lives have truly begun.

May they all be at peace.

Default Felix my constant companion

To Felix, my shiny black,half siamese cat, who died 2 years ago last month, still think about you. You lived an amazing 17 years and were my sweetie till the end. (Welling up as I write). You saw me thorough my teens, marriage, two children, divorce, remarriage & another baby. You were my constant when everything was going wrong and when it all became right again. I miss you. May you be happy in the cat heaven you went to.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

binbob Guest

Default lost dogs

just need to add my lovely orange roan cocker spaniel,zoe.i waited 12 years for zoe and she very sadly died at the young age of 4...auto immune haemolytic anaemia.she was just gone overnight...she was grandmother of my lottie.
    such a lovely shining example of true cocker qualities.
    bless u...x

To all my darlings from childhood to present.............I am so glad you all let me share your walk through life....I miss you all.
    Nelson, my first cat, Rover, you were my first dog............
    Terry, Sherry,Jimmy, Bruno,Teddy, Tosh, Tow,Mufti,Jock, Roy and Boots my special doggy friends....and all the unwanted stray cats who chose to make their home with me......Some day I'll see you all again.

To Milo who was put to sleep a month ago today...he will always be in my heart and thoughts and I hope that he is in a better place where he is happy and can run free...
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Let's never forget our furry, wooly or feathered friends.....

To ....
    Tojo ........my old english sheepdog
    Muffin ......my St. Bernard
    never can be forgotten....so many many happy memories
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

To Sam the slightly nutty but very lovable Springer Spaniel who has been gone now for 12 years but we don't forget him and we still expect to see him sneaking onto the settee in mums house.
    To my canaries and budgies, Geordie 1 2 and 3 and Fergies 1 and 2, I don't miss the mess but i do miss your cheeping.
    To my hamsters who gave me hours of entertainment trying the Great Escape like Steve McQueen and even more hours of looking for them under cabinets and beds. I'd love another but current dog would just try and eat them.
    And to all my fish that have swam in my tank.
    I don't feel sad thinking about you all because I was glad to know you but I do miss you.
    I am the sundance kid, coming to you with a groove and a positive

To Clyde my nutty cross collie who sadly was too mad to train.
    To Laddy my adopted collie who my future mother in law sadly ran over afew days before my wedding.
    Mr Clyde was a very special collie pup that was my companion on many a lonely night stuck in up at the hostle in Uig.He saddly passed away in his sleep one night.Only 5 but had a "spoilt rotton" life by everyone who stayed at the hostle.
    Then there was a large gap with loads of "adopted dogs" never staying just passing through.

Now sadly I've lost Connie.She came to us a cowering timid wee beastie,who was terrified of men.Thankfully we managed to show her that not all men are monsters and life really was great.

That dog was so special in so many ways that I doubt I'll ever find another quiet like her.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Default bailey

today our family sufered a great loss of a faithful friend and great pet. at aprox 14-00 whilst walking bailey with my diaghters at aukengill baily was swept to his death by a large wave i myself and my eldest where almost swept away. as a chessi he loved the water and when let of the lead was straight in. we have lost a dear friend and i blame myself for his loss. we all miss him..
    Totus EGO postulo ut exsisto gauisus est Deus , meus loving uxor , quod meus kids.

Quote Originally Posted by compo View Post
    today our family sufered a great loss of a faithful friend and great pet. at aprox 14-00 whilst walking bailey with my diaghters at aukengill baily was swept to his death by a large wave i myself and my eldest where almost swept away. as a chessi he loved the water and when let of the lead was straight in. we have lost a dear friend and i blame myself for his loss. we all miss him..
    Oh compo what a tragic accident you must be all so upset.
    I'm really at a loss what to say to you
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

What utter devastation you all must be feeling....it is unimaginable.
    My heart and soul goes out to you..............

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by compo View Post
    OMG that is awful! I know that all of us can imagine how you are feeling and send heartfelt sympathy for your terrible loss!

You should not blame yourself as it was a tragic accident. In time you will find comfort in knowing that Bailey passed over doing something he loved.

So very sorry. xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

what an awfull thing to happen...but it was an accident....not that saying it helps any...cant imagine how you and your family are feeling ....such sad sad news ....can only send you all huggsxxxx and thank god you and your son made it out....
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Default thanks

thank you all for your kind wishes we are all a bit down..went back to try to recover him but no sign of him..thank you all
    Totus EGO postulo ut exsisto gauisus est Deus , meus loving uxor , quod meus kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast