Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North School

mandyscudder Guest

Now now Alan, let me put you straight here!! It will NEVER happen, ie trying to play one of us Academiers against the other!! Jacqueline and I will deliberately have a difference of opinion NOW AND THEN just to keep you NUMSKULLS and the like ON YOUR TOES!!!! We constantly discuss this behind closed screens!!!! These boards can get a bit boring after a while, reading the same old dribble, so we feel COMPELLED to have to GET THINGS GOING AGAIN.

As for thinking I was congratulating you on 'getting one over', tut tut, wakey wakey, I didn't mention you BY NAME now did I so stop blowing your own trumpet!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Smells a bit in Here! Aaaarrgghh!!

I'm on the wrong thread!

mandyscudder Guest

MILKYBOY!!! I hope that that last statement was because you were in the NUMSKULLS thread and NOT because you saw my message?!!!!!! The latter is what it looked like but I know it NOT TO BE TRUE, you being my alias and all that!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Ah lek nothin better than seein 2 rats fechtin, especially on wur threed!!

Anonymous Guest

Don't kid yerself Colin! Mandy knows I was refering to the awful stench in this here thread! Unlike you lot we all bonded and formed a good understanding of each other when we had our reunion! something you lot still have to do!

Anonymous Guest

Dinna come onto this Superior Thread Milky and 'let one go' get away till yer Yellow Bellied Academy Rats rancid thread - you are polluting our Superior Space!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

mandyscudder Guest

BUTTERTHIGHS!!!! Yawn yawn!!! Now you know that this thread wouldn't survive if it wasn't for the INTELLIGENT ACADEMIERS making the occasional appearance. We're the ONES that every one is interested in hearing from - I thought THAT was pretty obvious!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

As far as I can see there is only about 4 of the North school people interested in this post....... What a lovely big reunion you lot will be having!

Anonymous Guest

Naebody can get a bloody word in for ye & e Scudd!!!

Anonymous Guest

thats right blame it on someone else! Its not our fault that your mates aren't interested in your reunion idea!

mandyscudder Guest

Howdy PARTNER!!!

I think we'd be best to go a little easy on these Northers as I can sense them 'breaking' the poor 'deprived of a decent education beings' that they are!!!

They are somewhat fragile and our cruel comments might just tip them over the edge. We'll maybe just back out for a little while and just watch the FLOCK (NOT!!) OF PEOPLE COME RACING TO THEIR SITE!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

So There!

Anonymous Guest

Oi Mrs Scudderlugs - the only 'tipping over the edge' that will be going on will be when I chuck ye and at Jacqueline OWER E' CLIFFS AT E' TRINKY!!!!

NOW GET OFF OUR SUPERIOR NORTH SCHOOL SITE AND DINNA COME BACK

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

Superior site ma bum! Iss for numpties lek butterfly, she should be gettin' on wi her hoosiework afore at mannie comes an gies her anither row for slackin'

Anonymous Guest

Weel Pozy hid choost goes till show thet eh dusty owld moth isnae part oh eh real Royal Deeside mob or she wid hev a servant an maids till do all at kind oh stuff fur her!!!

Anonymous Guest

Butterfly obviously is the servant and slave in her house! We certainly know who wears the trousers in her house

Anonymous Guest

Yea Jacqueline, buttrieheid is little more than a wee hoosekeeper. She's been quiet a whilie though so maybe e' boss hez put her computer back in e cupboard due till her slackin' again !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Now fit are ye rodents doin in iss threed wi yur verbal diarrhoea, ah think ye crowd hev polluted far to many o these threeds most especially this sacred of all sites, now sling yur hooks wance & for all ya bunch o trosks!!

Anonymous Guest

don't worry Colin, there is not anything of any interest to keep us coming back to this site. I will leave you bunch of saddos to try to arrange your room party. By the way I thought that I would give you a helping hand and book your venue for you bunch of wasters... The Mackays hotel have agreed to hire out one of their bogs for you lot to have your pathetic little reunion at!

mandyscudder Guest

GO JACQUELINE!!!! GO JACQUELINE!!!!!!!!!!

GO JACQUELINE!!!! GO JACQUELINE!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!

Yes, I agree, let's leave this USELESS, can't get a reunion together, apart from in a toilet site FOREVER!!! We've done our work here - let's move on to fry some BIGGER FISH!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast