Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North School

Anonymous Guest

Och Milky GET YER BEEG NOSE OFFA OOR SUPERIOR NORTH SCHOOL SITE.

It was my good friend NORTHMAN who did the first posting but when Bill and they boys updated the site a few months ago something happened to the 'handle' names and some came out as Anon - but then TYPICAL of you Milky not to do your homework before you come onto this Superior Thread blawing your tuneless trumpet!!!

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

all the North school numpties are frightened to reveal their real names, bunch of scardey cats the lot of you!

Anonymous Guest

Duhhhh Jacquline look at e Milky bar kid is he fae the superior North School ah think not another shot in the feet for the Ratty fowk!!

Anonymous Guest

Is is where ye scruffians hing oot ,is threed should be quarantined along wi ye lot. Ah see Butterdflech is still talkin kack

Anonymous Guest

Richard get at beeg nose o' yurs offa is Superior North School Site or ahl run ye ower way ma Racing Micra e' next time I am up e' road.

love Madam Butterfly xx

Anonymous Guest

the milky bar kid is only keeping his real name off this cos he is frightened his wife finds out what he gets up to on these boards!

Anonymous Guest

by the way have you managed to arrange your primary school reunion yet?

Anonymous Guest

Why don't all ye Rats scurry back to your Academy thread.

Where is it by the way?

I see it was last used on the 5th March.

Anonymous Guest

Ah think Milky Boy's wife hez more til worry aboot than fit he gets up till on here, do ye no lek??

Anonymous Guest

ACADEMY RATS THAT DARE ENTER THIS SCHOOL THREAD FOR E GIFTED.

Find yersel a sewer and don't return.

Anonymous Guest

We who dare,win!

the only thing you lot have a gift for is speaking a load of old twaddle

I don't know if you remember but we superior people had a reunion in March for our school, we sat and had a right good giggle catching up with all our classmates and now we no longer need to continue with that thread.If it wasn't for us Pultneytown Academy chatterboxs there would be no-one on here to chat with as I see there are very few of you lot from the zoo that have learnt to communicate! I see you are still no further on with your own reunion

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

Tut,Tut.

We don't need to as we can have it on e same night.

mandyscudder Guest

Oh Jacqueline, you fell for THAT ONE, hook, line and sinker!!! Our Mr Farquhar has become quite the smarty pants lately so I'm making a few inquiries to bring him back down to earth so keep checking THIS SITE!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mrs Scudder I fell for nothing thank you. As usual they are trying to come up with excuses of why they are not having a primary school reunion. I think it probably has something to do with the complete lack of interest from their fellow scholars

Anonymous Guest

See there ye pair o bamns go again ye choost dinna get id never did never will, we didna need til get hearded egither by an Australian sheep dowg til perform tricks at hur call.

Being fae e North School we all hev that little bit of extra sensory perception & know that each & every wan o us are doing tremendously well in which ever carreer we chose & far ever in e world we find wursels.

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

Thanks for commending me for oot smarting e Rats.

I'm still checking Mandy.

I may hev helped ye oot a bit there Mandy, check e "77 Goss Column. Don't say I dinnae help ye oot.

Colin e Northers must be proud o me gettin another one over e rats.

Anonymous Guest

Alan I was unaware you got anything over us

please tell me how you managed that feat?

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

Ask yer pal, she seems to agree.

Efter all you keep saying yer superior.

Anonymous Guest

Knowing Mandy she is at this moment buttering you up ready to go in for the kill!

Anonymous Guest

Jacqueline:

A weel.

Am shakin in me Bronze boots.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast