Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North School

Anonymous Guest

How about some support against the Demon Scudder she's giving me, us, pelters on the 'Don't Laugh' 2004 page.

Anonymous Guest

Hey Colin, I think we are more than fit to give those Academy Rats of 70-77 a run for their money............ watch this space

Mandy Miller, watch out girl your time is up!

Milkman, I know who you are and your time is up too ..............

Let the battle commence

Anonymous Guest

Just when is the North School reunion anyway?

Thought so!

You lot couldn't orginize a P*ss up in a Brewery! lol lol lol

mandyscudder Guest

AHHHHHHH, Cowardy Colin has to go and find another means of backup does he? Can't handle it yourself Col?????

BUTTERFLY!!!! Now I wonder 'WHY' I know WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! Love you too 'ANNIE'!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Dear Academy Rats,

You have done it now Madam Butterfly is on the case, & rightly so, she may fly like a butterfly..but she stings lek a Beeee!!!

I note that neither of you, Scudd or Milky Bar kid have had the wherewithall to access page 2 of the Reunion 2004 page the acronym fits!!

Anonymous Guest

On 2001-09-20 03:29, mandyscudder wrote:

AHHHHHHH, Cowardy Colin has to go and find another means of backup does he? Can't handle it yourself Col?????

BUTTERFLY!!!! Now I wonder 'WHY' I know WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! Love you too 'ANNIE'!!!!!

Mandy get off me mate Colin's case, he now has me on his side to defend the good name of Wick North!!

So watch it girlie.lol

Anonymous Guest

Come on all ye Ex. North School pupils from 1970-77, I know ye are oot there, so come on in and let us know what ye are up tae and also about where ye bide now.

mandyscudder Guest

Poor Alan!!

I can see that your 'AIR OF AUTHORITY' is really working for you - NOT!!!!!!

Love Mandy

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous Guest

Mandy:

Me thinks you are a closet North School Pupil?

If you ain't why do you need to poke your Aussie bugle into North School affairs?

Anyway me thinks they are all away on holiday's.

mandyscudder Guest

Whatever WORKS for you Ali!!!!! If that makes you feel better within yourself, ie you thinking that they are all off on holiday AND NOT JUST IGNORING YOU, then YOU go ahead and think that DEARIE!!!

Love YOU KNOW WHO!!

Anonymous Guest

Aye Alan yur richt they all aspire til be as talented as we privileged North School fowk, Brucer e heid Master kent how til churn oot a better class o weeker.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Colly Wolly

Where have ye been?

And yes we are a better class of weeker, us North Schoolers.

Anonymous Guest

Aye, Alan we CERTAINLY ARE a better class of Weekers us SUPERIOR NORTH SCHOOLERS - SOOOOOOOOOO how about some of you Superior North Schoolers out there looking into this reunion thread joining in with the crack????

You can all see how Colin, Alan and myself are 'standing our ground' with those Yellow Bellied Academy Rats and ALL contributions from Superior North Schoolers will be warmly welcomed onto this reunion thread.

Get those 'fingers flexed' and Northman we havn't heard from you for a while - where are you?

love Madam Butterfly xx

mandyscudder Guest

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me while I get my sick bag!!!

Just had to come in for a nose and what do I find? The three MUSKETEERS - not!!! Self praise is self explanatory coming from yourselves as it certainly WON'T be coming from anyone else!!!

A bit pathetic, if you ask me (oh, you didn't - oh, too bad!!) that you have to 'scuttle' away into your own little site and hide!

Come on out and face the ELITE!!!

Anonymous Guest

Mandy,Mandy.

Didn't the teachers excuse you on many occassions?

Of course not,you excused yourself on many occassions with your sickie bag.

So don't be nosy and scuttle back to your Rat infested area.

Your caring North Schooler

Alan

x

mandyscudder Guest

I'm crying now!!!!

Anonymous Guest

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mandy.

Don't

I didn't mean it.

Come on the North.

Your's Sincerely

Alan

mandyscudder Guest

No, too late, you can't take it back!!! I'm very upset, practically suicidal if you must know!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

Promise's! Promise's!

Anonymous Guest

Tell you what though Mand, you'll notice that this thread for St Scruff's was posted anonymously! I wonder why???????

Not ashamed of being a Scruff surely?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast