Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: North School

Anonymous Guest

Since Pultneytown Academy -70-77 are having a reunion, is anyone interested in a North School 70-77 reunion, next year perhaps ????

Anonymous Guest

Awwww - I just miss it - I think I started in 77 or maybe 78

Anonymous Guest

northman wrote:

Since Pultneytown Academy -70-77 are having a reunion, is anyone interested in a North School 70-77 reunion, next year perhaps ????

I might qualify?

Good be good for a lol.

Anonymous Guest

AlanFarquhar wrote:

northman wrote:

I might qualify?

Good be good for a lol.

Better still, could be good for a lol.

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure I'm 1978 - if you stretch it by a year I'd be interested to see what everyone is up to.....

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but 1978 is out - the reunion would be for people who started the North School in 1970 and finished in 1977 - the same year as the Pultneytown Academy crowd !!! Anyway, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest, so it may not happen !! Maybe we'll have to wait a few years for a High School reunion - I can't see the Pultneytown Academy crowd wanting to attend another reunion in the near future - roll on 2005 or thereabouts!!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

It would be good to have a 40th reunion for the class of 77, that would coincide with Pultneytowns next reunion and keep the numbers up......

Anonymous Guest

William.......i presume......

A 40th (birthday's, not years later I hope)would be a good idea - but should it then be a high school reunion, rather than a North School reunion. Comments please........

mandyscudder Guest

Hi there

Not sure who 'Northman' is but I just thought I'd let you know that a HIGH SCHOOL REUNION is definitely the 'GO' for 4 years time, ie when we all turn 40!!!! After recently organising the Pulteneytown Academy reunion, it became VERY CLEAR that everyone who attended was very keen to have a HIGH SCHOOL one. I've received so many emails from people who attended High School (started in 1977 - 1978) and who would definitely come to a reunion so it's going to happen!!! I know it's some time off but the way the years have been flying in, it will be here before we know it!

Drop me a line (anyone in fact) when you get the chance.

Mandy Scudder (nee Miller)

[Edited by Bill Fernie on 04-27-2001 at 12:48 PM GMT]

Anonymous Guest

Northman wrote:

Sorry but 1978 is out - the reunion would be for people who started the North School in 1970 and finished in 1977 - the same year as the Pultneytown Academy crowd !!! Anyway, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest, so it may not happen !! Maybe we'll have to wait a few years for a High School reunion - I can't see the Pultneytown Academy crowd wanting to attend another reunion in the near future - roll on 2005 or thereabouts!!!!!!

Northman

I know I seem to be a bit behind the times here as regards to the messages, but I for one would definately be interested in a Reunion for the 1970-1977.

Alan F

Anonymous Guest

I agree with Alan F, I think it would be a great idea if enough people turned up!! What do others from that year think ????

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know if there was a reunion for the year 1964-1971 if anyone can help with this or any photos I will be very grateful

Anonymous Guest

AlanFarquhar wrote:

northman wrote:

I might qualify?

Good be good for a lol.

I started in the easter of 74, when they still had easter intakes, does this qualify?

Anonymous Guest

elspeth_roberts0759 wrote:

I would like to know if there was a reunion for the year 1964-1971 if anyone can help with this or any photos I will be very grateful

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a non-starter this reunion.....

Having watched a number of reunions develop over the last few months it is quite clear that one based on secondary school groups rather than primary school classes are likely to be more successful and will have many more people attending.

Mandy in Australia who set the ball rolling on the web site with her reunion for her class in Pulteneytown Academy has even suggested her next reunion will be for her High School year.

So if anyone wants to get going Caithness.org offers the pages free to anyone starting a reunion to put up lists and get contacts etc.

Anonymous Guest

Northman,

Check my reply on the general board under Allsorts!

Anonymous Guest

Colin, nice one

But just who are "Wilbur" and "Allsorts"

Anonymous Guest

Northman,

Are you ages with Alan Farquhar, Peter McDougall, Robin Aitken, Lizzie More, Brenda Banks, Karen Fraser, Bettine Duffy etc. etc.?

If so did you attend the Youth Club disco's? Wilbur was the original DJ and Allsorts (Allsorts is an alias however) took over when Wilbur took early retirement!!

Anonymous Guest

Colin,

Yes, same age as all of those, but the other class.

And yes, Youth club disco's every week, velvet jackets and flared jeans - but I can't remember who the DJ's were ??

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast