Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Stuck in the Past

Default Stuck in the Past

Every time I enter the 'general' area, I'm confronted with a series of posts from yesterday and the day before. When I go in via the 'latest post' feature it takes me to the latest post. Then when I attempt to re-enter the genearal area, it's back to the old stuff again. Strange. Or am I mad...?
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Smile

From the "general" area if you want to see the new posts in the threads containing one of yours, go into "User CP" which you will find in the in the thin blue line below the "Welcome tubthumper" message. If you want to see all new posts since you last visited, go into "New Posts" in the same line and voila, there you are! Saves trawling through each and every section to look for new messages.

P.S. And when you are finished reading all new posts or posting yourself, click on "Quick Links" and you can select "Mark forums read" which makes it easier the next time you visit the forum as you start again with only the ones which have been updated.

P.P.S. And just before you go to select "Mark forums read" have quick look at "New Posts" again just in case you miss something that has been posted when you were reading......

OK, think I am finished now

Default Thanks!

problem seems to have sorted itself out now. However, thanks to Torvaig I will now be able to home in on the goodies more rapidly.
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!