Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please say a prayer for Tiggy

Cheers Ash.

Of course I am now worrying as to why he is anaemic and made the mistake of checking this out on t'internet and am even more worried now!

Still maybe all your prayers will be answered and he will be back with me having a blether.

Off to bed now so night night xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

What a horrible time your having of it Liz.
    Too make a decision to say goodbye to our pets are so difficult and for you to have done it and then got a reprieve must have knocked you for six.

I'm so glad you've got such a caring understanding vet.Hopefully tiggy will be on the turn for the better now and you've got some sleep.

The river was beautiful last night and was even enticing me in for a dip.

Thoughts and healing light,flying over the seas to you.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Oh Liz!
    I checked your post this morning, thinking Tiggy would be better. I'm so sorry he's not.
    Will be thinking of you all today. I know how hard it is. Maybe Tiggy just needs a bit more time to recover, and with any luck, the blood tests might show up something that can be treated.
    Stop doing all your research on the net, and in the books - that's what I do as well, and you just find all the worst case scenario's in there, and end up convincing yourself that is what they must have.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh Liz, my heart goes out to you. I'm hoping its a good sign that the vets decided to give Tiggy the antidote and the fluids. It shows that they haven't given up hope.
    Try to keep positive.....when cats are ill they really lie down to it.
    evelyn

I hope that Tiggy is better soon, i have been checking the thread to see how he is doing. I have my fingers crossed.

Its nice to see all the support on here for Tiggy and youx

Liz, my cat was really ill once with an mystery illness. He couldn't stop vomiting and was literally on his deathbed according to the vets. He made a miracle recovery much to the amazement of the vet. He lived for quite a few years after that.
    Dont give up hope.

Thinking of you x

Liz I am so sorry to hear about Tiggy. Fingers crossed for him, I'm thinking of you both.

I managed to get a couple of hours sleep but feel even worse now!

So it really gave me a boost to see your lovely messages. You are such lovely people and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support.

Blondie I hope I get my miracle too!

Will keep you updated.

Trust that the hopes, prayers and healing thoughts for Tiggy wrap around him and bring him back safe and sound.......He sounds as if he is hanging in there......................Keep going Tiggy !!!!!

Liz, as you know, I am sending positive thoughts for Tiggy to come out of this fine . It is very difficult not knowing what the cause may be. Let's hope the drip works magic. xx

Thanks both!

If love is enough then Tiggy will be fine!!!!

binbob Guest

Post tiggy

just to add my best wishes and thoughts for u both.
    i will keep checking for any news.
    a prayer to st. francis of assisi is on its way for tiggy.
    bobbi and the beasties.xxx

Bless you Bobbi.

I know you've had more than your own fair share of heartbreak so means a lot to me. xxx

Dont go looking on the internet, it's always worse as KCI says. The vets know what they are doing and he is in great hands. We are all thinking of you and Tiggy. Pets corner is the place to be for support and healing thoughts !! As someone said - keep your chin up, you'll get your miracle
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

just want to add my support and best wishes for Tiggy, hope he makes a full recovery.

Sam

Unhappy Heartbroken

Afraid I never got my miracle.

The Vet called to say that the blood results showed very bad kidney failure.
    Could have treated him but the prognosis isn't good so decided it wasn't fair to put him through all that and best to let him slip away when he is so weak.

I can hardly see to type this for tears as I am absolutely devastated.
    He wasn't a cuddly cat but was very affectionate in his own way and a sweet wee soul who I wish I could have loved for longer, though will always love him.
    The house will be so quiet without his chattering and I will so miss our blethers.
    It will hard to get out of the habit of popping my head round the door and saying 'Tiggy teet'! to which he always replied.

I know you can never truly be prepared for the death of a much loved pet but this just came out of the blue and has knocked me for six. It has been a roller coaster of emotions from hope to despair.

I am lucky to have two other wonderful cats in Charly and Suzy and my lovely dog Benjy but there is a Tiggy shaped hole in my heart which will take a long while to heal.

Thanks ever so much to all of you for your love, prayers and support. I truly appreciate that and no doubt will need your help to get through this.

I know I will see him again but will just miss him so much.

Of course this has made me paranoid about Charly. Couldn't bear to lose another pet.

Anyway I am so sorry it wasn't the good news we all hoped and prayed for.

Thanks again.

Rest in peace my darling boy. I love you so much. xxxx

........sending our love and hugs.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Thanks ever so much Cuddlepop. Could do with a hug right now.

I am so sorry to hear about Tiggy . I kept looking in, checking on his condition with fingers crossed, hoping for some good news .
    My heart goes out to you, and as difficult as it must have been to make this decision, you have done what was the best for Tiggy.
    Take care.

Sweet Tiggy your journey is over............Take heart that his new life in the World of Spirit has just begun and though you will gieve till you feel exhausted, he will always be around you and when you think you hear him or see him out of the corner of you eye......and you think it's your imagination...............it won't be. And when another ball of fur needs a home and you find yourself saying 'Yes' Tiggy will be purring with joy....his gift to you................

Bright Blessings

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast