Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tumour

My thoughts are with you today

Cuddlepop I am so sorry to hear that poor Connie is so unwell,nothing breaks your heart like the loss of a pet does!I will be thinking of you all today x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

once again you've all been a great comfort to me and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hugs and wishes.

Today Connies better than yesterday but cant really walk.A large swelling has developed under her front leg.I think its in her lymph node now.She managed to find the fish and cheese sauce I left out for the cats as she didnt eat it yesterday and scoffed it.Her eyes are bright and her nose is wet but I know this afternoon it could all be down hill again.

Kevin ,thats a very moving photo of your two dogs and I appreciate the sound advice.
    It makes sense to let the other pet see what has happened and although we wont take them down together we'll let Delious see Connie when she comes home.

I will never replace this wonderfull Connie as somehow we've managed to develop this Esp which I've never has as deeply with another dog.
    I never got her until she was 9 months old but for the past 11 years she's been my shadow.

My poor daughter is in bits and this is especially hard for her as when she was wee and her Autistic behaviour was awfull no one would play with her so Connie would go down to the King George playing fields and be her pall.
    We use to say our connie ended up with autistic traits too with all the time they spent toghether I wouldnt be suprised.

Dogs are fantastic pets and my wee treasure is a living angel.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Default Silence

For sure
    God bless you both.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Can we extend that and have a moments silence for the 278 British Troops killed so far in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by kriklah View Post
    May seem an odd request however......

I believe we should all take a moment of silence on the org at 11am out of respect for cuddlepop and Connie. Anyone following the thread on the pets corner will understand what a heartbreaking time it will be for them and their family.

All our thoughts are with you today cuddlepop

XXXXXXX
    Thank you for such a lovely thought.
    Thats how I feel now because it hurts so much that Connies gone but Know Connie is free from pain.

Each tear shed is a tear of healing for yourself and your family.............Your beautiful giving little Connie will be resting quietly in the world of spirit till she too has healed...............Bless you all........................

"Memories have a special way of holding friends together, so memories of the times you shared will stay in your heart for ever"

For "Connie" the pain is past, for poor Cuddlepop the grief is just beginning.

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

thinking of you all at this sad sad time....
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Cuddlepop, you've had a very rough year for sure. Comforting hugs to you.

Kevin, what a beautiful yet very sad photo of your doggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    Cuddlepop, you've had a very rough year for sure. Comforting hugs to you.

This surely has been a tough year.Its also a little scarey as they say things come in 3's.

My Connie was like my "charger" to be used when I needed a boost to my "battery".Dont like running on empty so I'll have to think of harnasing my higher power from elswhere now.

Me and wee "monkey nuts " are feeling a little lost at present.

Comforting cyber hugs are brilliant though.

First step of the healing process has begun,I have managed to find an everygreen Azalea called Connie.
    It cant be planted till November so I've bought a few Alpines to cover the spot for just now.
    Rhodies are so easy to grow on skye and with the plant being an evergreen it will alwas look alive just like my memorys of my "bestest" pall.

The Azaelia will thrive.......what a lovely memorium to your 'Best Friend Connie.'

Smile

That is lovely Cuddlepop. We planted a shrub on Tiggy's grave. Much nicer than a stone.

As the plant grows it will remind you that Connie lives on in Spirit and you'll meet again.

Hope the raw pain is easing and your broken heart is mending. Sounds like a cliche but time really is a healer in this case.

Take care
    xxxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    That is lovely Cuddlepop. We planted a shrub on Tiggy's grave. Much nicer than a stone.

As the plant grows it will remind you that Connie lives on in Spirit and you'll meet again.

Hope the raw pain is easing and your broken heart is mending. Sounds like a cliche but time really is a healer in this case.

Take care
    xxxx
    The ache of mising her is still raw and I honestly dont think i'll ever stop missing her.With her gone i'm finding out just how much she influenced our other wee dog.

The house is quiet now when you approach it.Connie barked even if she knew it was you.
    connie's tail would wack off the sofa in the morning and wag faster the nearer the door you got,now there's silence.
    She'd start pacing up and down from 5 onwards looking for her dinner.
    i'll stop now ....
    Last edited by cuddlepop; 28-Jun-08 at 19:53.

Unhappy

No of course you'll never stop missing her!

I still really miss all my pets who have passed on but I promise you the raw pain will ease with time.

I know that the quietness in the house is awful.

Only fellow pet lovers understand the grief at losing a much loved pet. So we are all here for you to help share the burden.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Cuddlepop, don't stop talking about Connie here on the Org........we will all listen... even when you find it hard to see the keyboard..talking is good.
    Hang in there girl....

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Cuddlepop, don't stop talking about Connie here on the Org........we will all listen... even when you find it hard to see the keyboard..talking is good.
    Hang in there girl....
    Thank you teenybash,as they say its good to talk;thats something else she could do.

So sorry to hear of your loss cuddlepop. It's a lot of years to have a dog as part of your family. That's lovely you were able to find a shrub of her name. I have a Malus 'Lyn's Pippin' in memory of my Border terrier.
    Caring people, caring for your animals......highlandpetcare.co.uk

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast