Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tumour

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Bear View Post
    So sorry to hear of your loss cuddlepop. It's a lot of years to have a dog as part of your family. That's lovely you were able to find a shrub of her name. I have a Malus 'Lyn's Pippin' in memory of my Border terrier.
    Twelve years is a long time to have a much loved pet.Even when i was homeless the warden let her in for a visit,either that or have her howl outside.

There's something very comforting in being able to plant a shrub in her memory.Gravestones seem so cold,even to the touch.
    A plant is living and breathing and somehow more fitting for a grave.

Glad you too found one for your Lyn,Motherbear.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Hope you will share some of your Connie's Tales/Tails...........how she came to you, how you learned her ways and the happy times you spent together.............

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Hope you will share some of your Connie's Tales/Tails...........how she came to you, how you learned her ways and the happy times you spent together.............
    I hope so too, some more photos would be a good way to keep her memory alive for all of us too, I'm sure everyone in pets corner never tire of seeing doggy photos, I know I would love to see more of all our four legged friends.
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456