Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sand Blasting?

Default Sand Blasting?

Does anyone know of anywhere in caithness (preferably wick) that does sand blasting?, i am restoring an old bicycle and need the frame and forks blasted and primed so it can be re-sprayed.

Thanks

Default sand blast

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Does anyone know of anywhere in caithness (preferably wick) that does sand blasting?, i am restoring an old bicycle and need the frame and forks blasted and primed so it can be re-sprayed.

Thanks
    I see a pick up in Henrietta Street. It has Wick Blast on it?
    01955 603434
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Wick Blast provide power washing services not sand blasting, thanks anyway.

Giz

how about the lad that does the wick engraving, up at the airport industrial estate, he does glass engraving and should have a sand blaster try there

Think theres a guy at Castletown that does sand blasting (though not so convenient for you if you're in Wick)

Hi Gizmo
    A guy in Castletown (Paddy) does shot blasting he used to be Carey Shotblasting but he's changed his name in the last year. I think his office is run by John Barrie up in Ormlie Industrial Estate, Thurso so you should be able to track a phone number for him from there.

He works out of a building at the back of the old Norfrost - Morrison buses old garage.

Hope that helps.

PP

Just leave the forks on dunnet beach for a couple of days.... plenty of wind and sand there....