Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: If you want to write a story click here

Wink

Arnie stopped for a breather, it wasn't easy hulking around his 30 stone frame and thought an ASBO for Bella wasn't quite right as she was anything BUT anti social......in fact she was the opposite and he muttered to himself, ''Forget this....I'm back doon the river fur a bit o' a snooze.
    Meanwhile, Robbie thinking everything was in hand patted his well coiffed hair, looked at his fake Rolex and decided if he put a spurt in his step he would manage to get to the Elvis Look alike Contest up at the Drill hall.....He had a good feeling he could be a winner tonight.............

..if only he could find the right songs, what could be his inspiration?? As usual Robbie couldn't manage to walk and think at the same time, he tripped and fell face down in the mud.
    He shook his head, blinked his eyes a couple of times.....not 6" in front of his face were a pair of size 10 hob nail stiletto lace up boots with a fox motif on the side, "OH NOOOO" he exclaimed through his muddy mouth......
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

'Mother'! 'what are you doing here'??

Robbies Mam helped him up and get the mud off his whistle.

She said " I heard your special whistle blow and knew you must be in trouble"
    Robbie interjected "Mother, I thought only dogs and river monsters could hear my special whistle"

As she smacked him on his muddy Elvis quiff she said "Don't you be rude aboot your dear old Mam; so what do we do now Robbie???"

'We my son, are going to get in my Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and get the hell out off here'.

'Where will we go' asked Robbie

'I don't know about you but i am starving'

'I am rather peckish, I could murder a big mac' said Robbie

'Mcdonalds it is lets go'

They arrived at Mcdonalds, there was an eeriee silence, where was everyone and why was there red clown noses every where......

the Comic Relief Red Nose Day had obviously been a success but where was everyone, especially Ronald Macdonald............there was always someone at Old Macdonald's Farm....Robbie exclaimed "EE-I-EE-I-OH what now mither??"

'I have a very big urge to go into the farm house, its like something is pulling me in there'

'Ok i will come with you' said Robbie

They crept into the farm house and entered a small hall way, they took a right, then a left, then a right and came to a big door with a clowns face on it.

'Sh sh sh ould we go in there'?, i have a b b b bad feeling about this' Robbie said with a stutter

'My instincts are telling me to go in'

So mother slowly opened the door and..........

....the man in the wellyboots, stood in the shadows and watched them...they wont get out of here now, he thought to himself...a dark cloud passed over the full moon and all went into darkness....
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

'AAAAHHHHH who turned out the lights'

'It was me'! Said the man in the shadows. 'your long lost, great great granda Adnan, i have to come to tell you you are in grave danger'...............

Robbie turned to his Mam and screeched "I thought Alkie Adnan was locked up in Barlinnie"........."WAS" boomed Alkie Adnan, "WAS LOCKED UP".
    Robbie swore violently under his breath.....Robbies Mam physically shook in her size 10 hob nail stiletto lace up boots with a fox motif on the side. Alkie Adnan lumbered forward and.. .. ..

Started doing the The Chicken Dance (popular in American in the 1950s)..............

'' Ye see....a've still got ma sense o' rythm.'' and he added a few clucks here and there for better effect. He ground to a halt when his arms began to ache with flapping and clutched at Robbie. ''Yer in danger son and it's yer ain fault fur callin' up Arnie the Asbo tae go efter Big Bella fae Buckie.''
    He stopped to catch his breath. '' The last I seen o' him wis behind your polis station wi' a lump o' duck weed hingin' oot his ear and he..............

had the wildest of looks in his third eye, the other two were crossed as usual."
    It was the maddest, baddest, worstest and ugliest that Alkie Adnan had ever seen Arnie the ASBO who kept chanting, "No not again Bella, No not again Bella, No not again Bella" in a haunting, fearful tone. Robbie wondered....

...if this was all just a dream...
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

...he pinched himself and it didn't hurt, It must be a dream!!

He started to open his eyes, he saw a glimmer of light opening his eyes fully he could see that he was laying in the barn of his farm, on the golden hay bales.

Beside him was his companion Kipper with his legs in the air snoring softly.

He got up and went out of the barn, he could not believe his eyes when he step out into the sunshine there was................

reality.
    Davey, at last had got out of the Big House, glad to have escaped from the crazy happenings he had innocently found himself involved in and made his way home.
    As he walked he thought to himself, '' you never know what goes on behind closed doors.''

Arnie clumped down High Street with his ladders over his shoulder and a bucket hanging precariously on the end. He was heading to number 14 to do Bellas windows.........................

Mean while back at the farm there was a very strange smell coming from the little stream beside the apple orchard a green mist was rising up into the sky...........

like coiling tendrils twisting and weaving through the high grasses and up into the treetops. Kippers nose twitched as he drank the strange scent through flared nostrils waking him from his dreams. He bounded, like a pup out through the barn doors and down to the mist shrouded stream............

...to find Davey lying face down in the stream. He smelled awful, like cheap perfume mixed with rotting veg. Then Kipper noticed that Davey had been sick, sick from too much alcohol...yes, Davey is an alcoholic and had drunk cheap perfume.........

Kipper, a resourceful mutt, thought "If only Davey had fallen down a mine shaft and broken a leg; I could do a Lassie and go and bark at people and they would know exactly what I meant and follow me."
    Kipper had a think, scratching his right ear with his right hind leg and promptly fell over. He had forgotten he only had three legs as he had lost one in a car crash. Meanwhile Davey puked some more and........

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast