Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: If you want to write a story click here

Robbie, had a habbit of talking to himsel, " gosh, golly, I do feel like a pee".
    See and this was the exact reason nobody took him seriously, and now someone was going to and he was going to make sure of this.
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

Thurso - and the Fantasy City of Darkhaven...

"I am going to count to three and then shoulder barge this door!!!" He cried as further sounds of scuffles and raised voices echoed from inside...
    "One...Two..."

..buckle my shoe .. .. Three..Four..knock on the door.. .. .. and thats just what Robbie the cowardly bobby did, he knocked loudly on the door:- "Is there anybody there??" (knowing fine that trouble was waiting on the other side of that door)
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

Robbie gets fed up waiting and slowly opens the front door, truncheon in hand, wary of what awaits him on the other side.

His voice lost the bravado he displayed on the open street as he stepping into the hall..."Ce...Ce...Cecil...Wh...wh...whats going on..." He stopped abruptly as he feet squelched in something deep red and sticky...

His heart pounding, he knelt down to examine the chaotic pattern of liquid on the floor.....

Jam...he dipped a finger and sucked...strawberry...seedless...
    He dipped another when suddenly...

.. he heard heavy breathing behind him and it was getting closer by the second

The cause of the breathing becomes apparent as a big black labrador knocks Robbie to the ground.

Robbie did not like dogs, but more worryingly dogs did not like Robbie, maybe it was the uniform.. ..the heavy breathing changed to a deep throaty growl.....

'I should have been a painter and decorator instead of this caper,' Robbie muttered to himself 'and you can shut yer face for a start,' he bawled at the labrador, who he had noticed was not growling at him but at...............................

Davy the odd job man who was lying prostrate beside the master-bedroom doorway.

there was something fishy going on here....
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

..a pool of jam all over the floor, a "body" lying on the floor with a mad dog growling at it, shattered dentures everywhere, a big man standing staring daggers at a wee woman. It was one of the strangest scenes Robbie had ever had the misfortune to come across. Taking charge of the situation, Robbie drew himself up to his full height and pronounced.. .. ..

"Ello, ello, ello, What's all this then?"

Before Mona could open her mouth to explain, toothless Cecil spoke, "Offisher, my name is Stheshil and thish ish my houthe".
    Davy sat up suddenly and exclaimed, "Where in the hell am I?" The dog pounced on top of him licking his face with his long lollopping tongue. Mona screamed,.. ..

Mona screamed - "Arent you a big police man...Is that a truncheon in your pocket or..."

..am I in the wrong joke?" Mona shouted at the dog, "McManus, put that man down......you don't know where he has been"

Erm!! don't you mean where he is?.
    Bows elegantly," Welcome to juicy Lu-cy's Brothel.
    Greives, Greives old boy, please clean this up."
    "Now, your pleasure, Robbie?"
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

"I can't have anything, I am a policeman and on duty" he explains while flashing his credentials and rearranging his truncheon. He says to Mona "I would like to know..."

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast