Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz @ 8.30 Sun 25/05/08

Default Quiz @ 8.30 Sun 25/05/08

Hi everyone, I hope you have your thinking caps on this week. It's going to be a tough one, all general knowledge, so it should throw up some interesting or funny answer's. See you soon, Joxville

Hope to be in....see you later.
    Is ì ’n dàs ìs truìme ìs ìsle ’chromas a ceann. - The heaviest ear of corn bends its head the lowest.

Default Thanks

Thanks to all the quizzer's for bearing with me while I tried to overcome connection woes. For those of you interested in the score's they are as follows:

Andrew C- 25
    Wifie-23
    Lynne Duncan-14
    Charlatan-13
    Wellies-8
    Dessie-7
    Morganria-5
    Newlabeuk-5
    Twiglet-4
    Venture-4
    Lizz-3
    HT Wood-3
    Nawthun-3
    Stiggy-3
    Trucker-2
    Rubha-2
    John DY-2

Thanks to all who attended for my first time as quiz host and once again my apologies for the connection troubles. Catch you next week, Jox.

You were not alone with connection probs, I won 3 points on first question and never got to answer again LOL Something about Adobe Flash Player 9 not running a script on the movie. (What....we were in a movie?... I should have worn lippie.)
    Enjoyed good crack in the first 10 minutes, and better luck to us all next week! Cheers joxville.