Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caithness Fm Toy Appeal

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CFM
    Caithness FM are once again running a toy appeal for less fortunate children in Caithness. New, unwrapped toys can be delivered to our studio in Neil Gunn Drive, Thurso any evening between 7-12pm.

This year, toys can also be delivered to the Somerfield stores in both Wick and Thurso or if you'll be in Thurso on 3rd Dec for the fun day why not visit CFM outside McAllans shop and deliver your present in person - every little can make a big difference.

Every toy donated will be distributed to a child in Caithness.

Thank you
    I went to Somerfield in Wick today with toys for the appeal and they knew nothing about it?

Afraid I can't manage up to Thurso with them by tomorrow!

Unhappy

Oops! I thought the 16th was tomorrow so it looks like I am too late.Would have thought the staff member in Somerfield would have known this though!

Sorry to hear you had difficullty donating to the toy appeal.

We spoke to the Manager of Somerfield to make arrangements for toys to be donated there and were unaware that there may have been a problem.

We will try to ensure that this is sorted out for next year, If you have already bought a gift for inclusion this year, you can still drop it off to the social work department in Wick.

Than you for your interest and We hope you have a Very Merry Christmas.
    Find CFM on 102.5

just a final word on this topic to thank everyone for making this year's toy appeal a terrific success, we'd especially like to thank the Dounreay Charities Board, staff and management at BT Global Services, Management, staff and customers of Somerfield in both Wick and Thurso and of course all Caithness FM listeners. The amount of toys collected this year was amazing and we hope to send Bill some photos for posting to let you see. thanks again and a very Merry Christmas to you all
    Find CFM on 102.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12