Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: who can fit laminate flooring in thurso?

Default who can fit laminate flooring in thurso?

does any one know someone that can fit laminate flooring in thurso ?? i have my daughters bedroom decorated and all i need now is some one to put flooring down now i didn't think it would be so hard to get someone .

Have you tried the likes of A & D Mackays as they do flooring?

Default Laminate floor

Quote Originally Posted by lesley_mac View Post
    does any one know someone that can fit laminate flooring in thurso ?? i have my daughters bedroom decorated and all i need now is some one to put flooring down now i didn't think it would be so hard to get someone .
    I have fitted it in Wick but never tried in Thurso.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default laminate flooring

i never really thought of there as alot of places just say they do carpets only but i will try thanx

It's very easy to fit so if you bought it from Homebase I'm sure you could find a competent diy-er to fit it, failing that there is a fella in Thurso I knew called Barry Byers, he is great at diy if someone could get his phone number for you. I know his address if needed so would pm it to you.

I can highly recommend Barry because he done work for me when I lived in Thurso, and for several other's I know.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I can highly recommend Barry because he done work for me when I lived in Thurso, and for several other's I know.
    My cousin had Barry do some work for him and highly recommends his workmanship.

Try William on 07738858307. He is based in Thurso. He does this type of work at the weekends or an evening if it is a small area. He is laying laminate for a neighbour just now and it looks lovely.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Default Lidl

Lidl are doing a laminate fitting kit this week for only £4.99. It is very easy with the proper tools. They still had quite a few left this morning.

Good luck.