Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kalirel Electric Heating System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kalirel Electric Heating System

Was wondering if anyone up here has installed this system or have heard about it? Any feedback would be great thanks

www.kalirel.co.uk
    Its all good!!!
    It'l soon be Friday!! !!

I sent off for info (thanks for the link) and it looks really interesting.

I have to send off my room measurements to get a quote but as rough guide they have said about £1,700 + VAT which is pretty good and it is all installed in a day.

Must see about getting the heating system changed with coal going up by £1 a bag soon!!!

Have you checked this system out?
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

This looks good. I currently have storage heaters (which I hate) and am in the process of changing to Gas, but it is not cheap (£300 - £400 to get linked to town gas then another £5K for the installation). If it actually does what it says on the tin, then it does seem like a perfect solution. Did either of you get a local contact for the installation?

There isn't a local contact and can't remember where the installer comes from but will check and let you know.

Default heating

I think Bremner and Fynlater are trained in installing this kind of heating.

I work for another local electrical firm and they have just installed a system similar to this, its gel radiators that are heated by electricity, controlled by a central programmer on the economy 10 tariff, i'll try 2 get details on it.

Seems good though, your other options would be a wet electric heating system, have seen one installed and they seem happy with it so far!!
    Its all good!!!
    It'l soon be Friday!! !!

Thumbs up

Glad you managed to get it installed at last Gadgie!

It would be good to have an update from you once it is has been running for a few months.

I just can't decide what to replace our coal fire with!