Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cat Missing

Default Cat Missing

Our cat has been missing since Thursday night, from the Springpark area of Thurso.

She is a one year old tabby cat with white legs, could people please check their sheds and garages in this area, or let me know if you have seen her.

Thanks

Which area of sprink park? Castletown end, park end? I normally see a tabby at the flats with a cute smudge on it's nose, is it this one?
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

no its over at the other end, nearer the park

Saw a cat tonight at the flats in towerhill road, tabby with white front legs definately but not sure about back legs. Only reason i noticed it was it was sitting on a car!

Kismet Guest

Default Cat Missing

Awww hope you find your cat, someone posted on this for me when my cat went missing and got some very helpful advice and found her shortly after, good luck

Just noticed this is an old post, sorry, not sure why it was at the top of this

Hi,

I posted last night as found a silver tabby near Ashley Ann's - she has white socks at the back and 2 white front paws - have posted a photo of her on the link....

Hopefully this is your girl...
    Last edited by ladybird; 13-Feb-10 at 14:42. Reason: mmmm old post, not sure why at top, sorry

Oh you poor thing.

I'm sure your Cat will be safley back home with you a.s.a.p.