Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maggie Anne's Restaurant

Default Maggie Anne's Restaurant

Highly recommended for lunch or dinner, good fresh food at reasonable prices, worth a visit.

you beat me to it, was in yesterday had lunch, the kids menu is great aswell as everything else
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

is that the chip shop ? i take it sit in is better then? the takeaway which i have tried on two occasions and both were extrememly greasy and batter was burnt .

Its been taken over and the food is soo much better and well priced

oh right ok when were they taken over? last i tried it was around new years i think, time before that was when it first opened

the woman who has it now has just taken over i think, the chip shop but aint open its just the restaurant

Its lovely, iv taken kids there twice now, and wouldnt go anywhere else! Great prices for fantastic food.. Highly reccommended..

sounds good it re-opened and doing food for kids - always wanting to try somewhere new - when is it open? is it open at tea time or just during the day?

Default Magie

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Flower View Post
    sounds good it re-opened and doing food for kids - always wanting to try somewhere new - when is it open? is it open at tea time or just during the day?
    And where is it ?
    Please.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

princess street thurso
    think its 10-2 then 4 til late

ive been twice now and its worth the money, friendly relaxed eviroment, i love the chicken mayo

Kismet Guest

Default Maggie Annes Restaurant

Must give it a try Always looking for reasonableprices especially as one of wee ones disna always eat much

Who has taken over this place then? always looking for good food at reasonable price.

Thumbs up Maggia Anns

Have to say we went for dinner and could not faulty the food or staff. All the meals were lovely.

The only minor things I would suggest was that they get a fridge to keep the juice, beer etc in and get some kids cutlery. Which isn't much to moan about considering there were 7 of us there eating.

Everything was cooked to perfection

Good that it has been taken over as i would certainly not have called it a restaurant before!

It wasn't the best chippy but good to see some positive reviews about it now.
    What kind of food do they do now?

when ive been in ive had the chicken mayo baguette or sandwich my other half had mozarella and chicken panini and it was lovely, you can add chips to your meal for an xtra pound, they have a good menu.... nachos, big breakfasts, macaroni cheese ect

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    when ive been in ive had the chicken mayo baguette or sandwich my other half had mozarella and chicken panini and it was lovely, you can add chips to your meal for an xtra pound, they have a good menu.... nachos, big breakfasts, macaroni cheese ect
    Cool, any vegetarian food on offer?

i aint sure, but the menu said they will pretty much prepare anything they can that aint on menu

must give it a shot sounds really good and child friendly - but was disappointed to see it is shut on a Sunday

I've been a couple of times with the kids and couldn't fault them.

Very well priced and the staff are really friendly.

Default Eileen No Longer at Maggie Annes

I would just like to thank the customers who supported me in the 2 months I was Cooking in Maggie Anne's.

But after coming to an Abrupt End on Saturday 21st June, I will no longer be there.

Thanks Eileen Mullins (Chambers)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast