Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: PM emails gone mad

Default PM emails gone mad

I've had the same email telling me I have a PM 8 times today - all identical with the same time of sending. Is it me or something in the .org ? I read the PM when I got the first one. They just keep coming. No other problems (well not IT related anyway )

Must be going senile. Tried receiving again in OE and found there was one it couldn't download so am hoping that was the answer and have read then deleted it in webmail. Don't know why it was a problem, it only had a small attachment but should have though of that sooner. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by badger; 30-Apr-08 at 15:21.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Thumbs down tony

have been told by another orger that if he takes up my profile the pms are shown for all to see not that its a problem but could be to them sending them tony

There are now 2 types of messages - Private (which works as before), and Visitor which anyone can read. You've just got to make sure you send the right one...