Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Back Bridge Street Computer Shop

Default Back Bridge Street Computer Shop

A new shop at back bridge street wick caithness i have been in many times now each time they have found something i have been looking for i do beleve their isnt anything they cant find or help you with

do they have a email address or a web site ??

Iv been in a few times now aswell and cannot believe how helpful they are.

they have a web site which is still under construction which is www.computafix.org you will find all the details you require their tho

so what does every one think of the new computer shop ?

I think they are very over priced compared to online shops and Inverness stores but that is maybe to be expected.
    One item was £34 in Maplin Inverness and Back Bridge st was £54 for same item, I rest my case I went to Inverness.
    I could have bought it online for £26

I have heard they are very expensive and if they get a sniff that you dont know what your talking about they will rip your eyes out for things that you dont need

twee_dledee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wicker
    I have heard they are very expensive and if they get a sniff that you dont know what your talking about they will rip your eyes out for things that you dont need
    I but was advised think thats whats just happened to me. I went in for something but after their advise spent a fortune and came home to discover I could ave bought the goods for half the price online. But then isnt that always the case when you buy locally?

Quote Originally Posted by wicker
    Well i'll agree there, i did not have a clue what i was needing i was sold £86 worth, later to discover i had my eyes ripped out.
    i'll opt for on-line next time.