Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 50% sale

Default 50% sale

Just thot i'd spread the word that Pulteneytown Garden & Pet Centre is having a 50% off sale. Time to stock up!

Yeah we went there and got a lovely plant called a bridal blossom it has just started to come out, looks lovely and getting it half price was even better.

Default Shut

Quote Originally Posted by sassybreeks View Post
    Just thot i'd spread the word that Pulteneytown Garden & Pet Centre is having a 50% off sale. Time to stock up!
    Just been up for some plants for a hanging basket and it was closed .
    Have it been closed down as I know Margaret has had it up for sale.
    Its a shame as she has put a lot of effort into that place.
    I went to rip off Homebase and cant believe the price of plants there and the qaulity is so poor.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Try Castletown garden centre next time, well worth a visit and very helpful and friendly.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I think Castletown is the best with good choice of plants and reasonable prices for everything. Chris is very knowledgeable about the goods he sells and is very helpful taking heavy stuff to the car etc.,
    Making tomorrow`s memories today