Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cricket season in Scotland!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cricket season in Scotland!

So the season begins ....... does Caithness have a cricket team if so where is it? If not maybe the org should form one to play at the most Northerly village in the British mainland! We could invite village teams from around the isles for the privilege! We may get at least a couple of dry days to play...
    Patience is the ability to put up with someone you'd like to put down.

http://sport.caithness.org/group.php?id=37

Caithness Cricket Association, found by a quick search on www.google.co.uk. Really, it's not difficult...

And anyway, where is this 'most northerly village' you speak so condescendingly about?
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Default Thanks for that!

Well done you managed to answer my question and insult me twice..lovely must rush to put something on here again sometime.

Why thank you.

The quality of the answer is surely defined by the quality of the question, no?

there used to be a cricket team in thurso based at the viewfirth playing fields but not seen them there for a while

Smile

your so right...hang on let me just google a minute hold on no I have it yes your right I should just google...yes I've googled and it seems your reply there was condescending but then of course if you'd googled you would have known that already and so your reply was pointless other than to condescend.
    Finally heres the answer you came down from a lofty height to answer my question to remind me of my ignorant condescension.

Really I just wanted a game of cricket and hoped there may be interest here
    I can google anytime ...I thought discussion was what a forum was for....................come back don't google that too!

Quote Originally Posted by mostlyharmless View Post
    Finally heres the answer you came down from a lofty height to answer my question to remind me of my ignorant condescension.
    Yeah, well, classifying Caithness as a 'village' smacks of extreme ignorance to me. Hey ho, shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by mostlyharmless View Post
    Really I just wanted a game of cricket and hoped there may be interest here
    There may well be interest here. But you won't find it by being condescending and aloof when posing your question.

Tell you what, give me a shout when you find a team. I'll happily join you for a wee shottie of 'Rounders-In-A-Straight-Line'.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    http://sport.caithness.org/group.php?id=37

Caithness Cricket Association, found by a quick search on www.google.co.uk. Really, it's not difficult...

And anyway, where is this 'most northerly village' you speak so condescendingly about?
    Oh, very well answered indeed. You are really showing your class now. Welcome to the world, would you like to get on?