Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wallpaper

Default Wallpaper

Looking for a painter/decorater to wallpaper a 10x12 bedroom .

Has to be Ronnie Mackay, he recently done my bathroom and done it in no time, very high quality work, and excellent price!!! Highly recomended 01955606819

Quote Originally Posted by superceltic View Post
    Has to be Ronnie Mackay, he recently done my bathroom and done it in no time, very high quality work, and excellent price!!! Highly recomended 01955606819

Nothing like an impartial recommendation...... not!!!

hmmm approx 22 lengths of wallpaper so you would need 8 rolls of paper plus paste ... after that its a half hour job lol. this is assuming you have no doors windows or electrical fittings to paper round. just takes a good eye to match things up as you go, oh and make sure its all the same way up .... saw an abomination in wallpapering near aberdeen recently at a friends place ... ya ever get that feeling that ya wanted to rip all the wallpaper off and start again lol

Quote Originally Posted by ocd View Post
    Nothing like an impartial recommendation...... not!!!
    well we are in the recommendation section aren't we???? just letting everyone know of an excellent painter and decorator as there are so many people saying they are different tradesman and have a cheek charging people for the work they do, they shouldnt be allowed to advertise unless they have a specific trade

Quote Originally Posted by the_count View Post
    ... ya ever get that feeling that ya wanted to rip all the wallpaper off and start again lol
    I know what this is like, I would rather pay the extra and get a proper tradesman(if I can get hold of one) rather than a multiskilled odd jobber!

Exactly my point, it costs more when you take an odd jobber in to do work as they end up making a hips of things, you then have to get the proffesionals in to correct the jobbers mistakes, odd jobbers shouldnt be allowed to advertise themselves as professional tradesman...