Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: spot the birdie

Default spot the birdie

OK its nesting time for the waders and you think you know what your looking at. This one is a ringed plover chick (honest its in there somewhere) and shows you just how well caoflaged they are. so careful where you tread when strolling along the beach.

seven days 73 viewings and no takers ....... its not that difficult to spot is it?

comments welcome

karia Guest

Ahh.. just up from the stick thing!

Good post as I don't know if i'd hev spotted it without being urged.

Treading carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by the_count View Post
    seven days 73 viewings and no takers ....... its not that difficult to spot is it?

comments welcome

Not at all MrCount, as your photo composition sees it conveniently located smack bang in the middle of the pic !

Apologies, however I didn't see the question in the original post, so didn't feel the need to respond - it may have been perceived as bragging .
    WeeBurd.

yeah weeburd i wanted to make it easier for ya lol took me ten minutes to find it and that was two of using triangulation they are virtually invisible lol